“Favorite place in Vegas” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

Save Saved
You added The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino to your Saves list
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #4 of 271 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Birmingham, Alabama
“Favorite place in Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I get to Vegas about 3 times per year and The Palazzo is my favorite hotel. I’ve stayed at Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay, Caesar’s, MGM and many more but this and has been my favorite for a long time. The Palazzo and Venetian are sister hotels but I like the quieter more sophisticated Palazzo best. The casino it less of a maze to walk through (as opposed to Venetian which has no straight lines through it). There are a ridiculous number of really good restaurants and even the less expensive ones, like Grimaldi’s Pizzeria and the Grand Lux Café are fantastic. Even the most basic rooms are impressively large and well appointed. I love wandering the Grand Canal Shoppes and I love all the Venetian styling. The Peter Lik Art Gallery should not be missed and Bauman Rare Books store is super fascinating.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Brad C,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your comparison of other properties and deeming us as your favorite is one of the highest compliments we could ever receive, and I am truly grateful and humbled. We strive to provide experiences under one roof, so that you may truly live the exciting atmosphere of The Palazzo. I must agree with you - Grimaldi's and Grand Lux are fantastic, and Peter Lik Art Gallery and Bauman Rare Books are a favorite! I am delighted that you were able to experience it all!

Thank you again for your kind words, and I look forward to your return visit.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,828)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

From the decor, to the suites, from the shopping to the restaurants! This place is AMAZING! Don't think I'm dismissing the casino, because I'm not! All of it is just wonderful!
I was here with a ton of people as a personal attendant in my cousin's wedding and had never been here before but when I walked in, I knew I had been missing out! The staff is the most polite, accommodating, friendly group of people I've ever encountered at check-in. As overwhelming as Vegas is sometimes, you feel more comfortable all around here.
You will NOT be disappointed if you book your stay here the next time you're in Vegas! Seriously!

Room Tip: If you can get a larger suite upon arrival, DO IT!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear riccim1969,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your cousin's recent wedding. Please share my congratulations and best wishes to the wonderful couple. I am ecstatic that you found every single aspect of your Venetian visit truly incredible. And as amazing as you deem Palazzo, it is truly guests like you who make the Palazzo what it is today.

Thank you again.

Johannesburg, South Africa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

The rooms are very spacious but service was average.
The view and space of the room really make you feel comfortable but the hotel is towards the end of the strip. It is close to some decent restaurants but definitely not near the main part of the strip. If you don't mind spending most of your time indoors there are a large variety of restaurants within the Venetian and Palazzo buildings themselves. I found the casinos themselves rather empty and tables seem to open and close randomly.
I also found very little points benefit from joining the benefits program and gambling which is surprising as I definitely expected a decent program considering the Palazzo and Venetian together make up the largest building in the world.
If I ventured to Vegas again it would not be my first choice.

Room Tip: A high room may grant a better view of the strip but all rooms are suites and are large so comfort a...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Stealth_SA,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your suite as well as the restaurants on property. Still, I am disappointed to learn that your visit was average at best, and I apologize for this.

I truly hope that these negative notes did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Palazzo in the near future.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We had returned from a road trip after staying at the Mirage at the start of our holiday. As the Mirage was fully booked for the dates, and my daughter had stayed at the Palazzo so we had seen the room, we decided to treat ourselves with a two day final stay at this hotel. The room was amazing - fantastic views, particularly liked the automated curtain closing, three T.V's (one in the bathroom), three phones (one in the toilet), and furnished very tastefully. If you can afford it, do it! We loved the whole area for eating, and shopping was fantastic.

Room Tip: We asked for a higher level room with a view. We were on level 46, room 709 with views of the golf...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Izzadora,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites, and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Revelstoke, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Stayed 4 nights with wife. At checkin got to avoid line because I had an IHG elite card and was checked in by great girl at VIP checkin area. She apologized for not having a non smoking room available, but she gave us an upgrade to a suite. About 950 Sq.ft.on the 46th floor and spectacular.
Best room we've ever stayed in! Better than an Aria or Vdara suite.
Overall, a great hotel experience. Would highly recommend to everyone.
Pricey extras, but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Arvid Z,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I am particularly pleased to read that you are an Intercontinental Hotels Rewards Member. As the first ever Intercontinental Alliance resort we are proud to have received such a glowing review as IHG Rewards members are among our most important guests. I thank you again for your review and look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future.

Preston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Struggling to pick a hotel in Vegas? Pick this one!! We had to decide between Palazzo, MGM, Aria and the Bellagio, all priced the same and I'm so glad we picked this one. The hotel is amazing and effort has been put in to the finest details. Every room is a suite (which are huge!) We were upgraded to a double queen suite with a view of the strip over looking the pirate ships of Treasure Island simple by emailing before we arrived saying that we were here on a special trip. The bathroom was enormous,it had a separate bath and shower, 2 sinks, a dressing table and mirror and separate toilet. It couldn't have been better for 3 girls getting ready at the same time!

The pools are great - if you are an early riser the sun hits the venetian pool first and you can get to that just by walking through the Palazzo pools. This one tended to be a bit livelier than the Palazzo pools and had brilliant music all day. Cafe Luxe in the Palazzo is a good place to eat and very reasonable.

Girls - in Vegas you can get in all the clubs for free, if you get on the guest list. There are PR guys that walk around the hotel pools and on the strip that can put you on the guest lists, they don't harass you and simply ask for a whatsapp or email address to send you confirmation. If you can get on a hosts guest list you don't have to queue and you can do this by going to the venue of the club/event during the day, the hosts are usually sat on the door to give you information. We managed to get guest list for Hakasan at MGM watching Calvin Harris for free and Tiesto at the pool party the next day. So definitely worth finding the PRs.

The Palazzo has to be the cleanest hotel I have ever been too, and any time of day/night you always see people cleaning and working on the hotel to keep it pristine! Concierge were fab and managed to get us tickets to a cirque de soleil (worth going to see!) and gave us great information on the shopping outlets and restaurants to eat at!

There's a monorail that connects the top of strip to the other end, from Palazzo get on at Harrahs for $5 and it will take you to the MGM and save you a 15/20 minute walk in ridiculous heat!!

Also to get to Freemont Street (old town las vegas - definitely worth a visit) the bus is $6 and right outside the bakery at Venetian, it runs 24hours a day so great for an evening trip to see the lights display.

Other tips- Drais' is a good club on the top of the Cromwell hotel - worth a visit for a night time pool party. O'sheas Irish casino has beer pong tournaments which are fab, check out the Coyote Ugly bar in New York New York hotel and definitely go to Stratosphere hotel and go on all the rides - BUT make sure you pay for a taxi to this hotel!! It is off the strip and we made the mistake of walking to it and it was not a pleasant experience in the dark!

Everything about the Palazzo hotel was 5* luxury and I would definitely stay here again! The staff are fantastic and will do anything to make your trip extra special.

Room Tip: Email or tweet the hotel before you go and mention it is a special trip and ask what they can do for...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Natalie J,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your compliments of not only our convenient parking garage but also your suite and pool experience. It sure sounds like you had a fun Vegas experience, and I can't thank you enough for providing such invaluable tips and insights to the Las Vegas experience. Our city and most notably the Las Vegas Strip has so much to offer, so I am thrilled that you experienced so many notable attractions of Las Vegas

I look forward to your return visit so that my team may once again exceed your expectations.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I met my sister in Vegas for her Birthday and she had already chosen the hotel. She has very picky taste so I figured it would be a really nice hotel. I was correct! I loved my stay at the Palazzo. The room was very spacious and had 2 flat screens in the room and one in the restroom as well. The restroom had a vanity area which is right up my alley! The view was amazing I could see all of Las Vegas. BED WAS EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. Casino was downstairs and plenty of restaurants. Emerils are best! I would love to come back to the Palazzo again and again!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Shama B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience and happy belated birthday to your dear sister! I am so pleased that her choice in resort did not disappoint you!

There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!