“Great 40th Anniversary” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

Save Saved
You added The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino to your Saves list
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Special Deal
Daily breakfast for two
Ranked #4 of 271 hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Great 40th Anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The key to a great vacation/celebration is the right people helping you. Our superstar was Gregory at the front desk who gave us a room with an outstanding view of the Strip on the 48th floor. His manager also offered us a late checkout for our last day in honor of our anniversary. We are platinum IHG members. All of the people we met were friendly, unbelievably customer-oriented and willing to help you. This hotel attracts people from around the world and also from every state in the union. As we approached the July 4th holiday, more locales came in. Only one issue came up for us when our room was not cleaned by 5 pm one day. We called down for help but then we also told Gregory who monitored things for us(we should have called down earlier) . Problem disappeared and our turn down service chocolates got bigger. We took full advantage of this location but took cabs for other restaurants /places/shows we wanted to visit (the temperature was near 115 each day). Upon check-in, we signed off on our room price for each day with fees and tax. The final bill contained the same information and therefore, no surprises.

We agree with all of the compliments to the staff and management. Vegas costs money. When you go, you are helping to pay the hotel's bills and million dollar electric bills. Without customers, no one has a job. They want you to be happy. Be fair, ask questions and if something goes wrong talk to the right people. Palazzo works for us. We had a great time!

Room Tip: Tell the check-in person what you want.
Green Features: Very positive in this regard: they ask you to join with them to help our environment.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Mike K,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback and Happy 40th Year Anniversary! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Providing unmatched guest service is a hallmark of our property, and I am especially pleased to read that you felt this commitment during your stay- most especially from Gregory. I have shared your kind sentiments with his management team, so that we may recognize him for a job well done!

I am particularly pleased to read that you are an Intercontinental Hotels Rewards Member. As the first ever Intercontinental Alliance resort we are proud to have received such a glowing review as IHG Rewards members are among our most important guests.

It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

7,988 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,491)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Chillicothe, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed about a week for a conference. The hotel is in an excellent location to all of the attractions on the strip. The rooms are all suites and beautifully decorated. Top notch staff and security. Even the room service felt gourmet. Pricing is reasonable and the beautiful shops surrounding St. Marks Square make you really feel as if you are in Venice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear BrandyQuiz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city, and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian to host you during your most recent visit. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.

Evergreen, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This isn't only the nicest place in Vegas, it's the nicest hotel we've ever stayed at. They upgraded us to a delux suite with several rooms...just amazing! A TV next to the jacuzzi tub- sweet! Our kids were impressed!
The staff was wonderful as well. The amenities were super nice too. I can't say enough about the place. If you can imagine a 5 star resort experience, multiply it and you have the Palazzo. I have been at the nicest hotels around the world and I love it here.
Only down point? A very crowded pool that we wouldn't venture into. Hey, it was the 4th of July :-).

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Christine H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Palazzo and the gracious service extended by my team. Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

No amount of praise could do this property justice. This is simply my favorite hotel. The accommodations are flawless, the service is impeccable, and the view from my suite was amazing. I travel to Las Vegas several times a year, and have stayed in many resorts. Not any more… I’ve found my home!

Room Tip: Upon check-in, ask if any room upgrades are available. They're quite accommodating. However, I...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear RGRIS,

I value your new found loyalty to The Palazzo, and I am truly grateful for the positive review that you have shared with us. I am excited that you were provided such excellent service from my team, and that you were treated like the valuable guest that you are. It is our goal for each guest to have a memorable experience at The Palazzo, so it is a delight to know that you are so eager to return once again. You say you found your home away from home. We are here to welcome you with open arms.

Dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Well what can I say, this hotel is something else. It was our first time in Vegas and I have to say if we go again in the near future it will be hard for us to stay anywhere else.

Rooms are huge and clean and the bathrooms are big and spacious too, great design in that the toilet has its own door within the bathroom too.

Pools are big and spacious and it can hard to find a lounger but not to worry there is plenty of staff around to help you find loungers or put two single ones together for you.

Only small negative was that I mentioned that this was our honeymoon at the booking stage and it was also mentioned to us at reception but nothing like a bottle of wine was in the room, I work in 5 star and this would be usual practice, but it wasn't the end of the world.

We will be back!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear PCAMC,

Congratulations on your recent nuptials, and thank you for sharing it with The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that you had a romantic anniversary trip, and I am truly sorry that we did not enhance your stay with further recognition for your special day. Please know that I will most certainly use your feedback to better our services. Thank you again, and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for many romantic trips in the future.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a first class hotel with beautiful rooms and very helpful and attentive staff. A room on the upper floors with a view is worth the price. The location is also great. Your on the North end of the Strip and just minutes from downtown.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. Select what features are important to you.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Richard S,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

Ramona, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the first time I have returned to LV in 10+ years. The last time I was there the Eiffel Tower didn't have its top and the Bellagio had just been open a week.

There appears to a a distinct segregation of properties developing, with the old (Harrah's & Cesar's) taking the lead in that category and the once new and stylish and now over the hill (Treasure Island and Rio). The other category is new and stylish, with the Palazzo and the Wynn being the contenders.

The Palazzo is slightly more traditional in nature and not so much all about parasols and whimsy. The design is italian traditional and tasteful. The rooms are all suite, with sunken living rooms and every creature comfort imaginable.

Breakfast was the most challenging part of my stay. I understand this is LV; however if you want to eat anything prior to 7 AM, you are out of luck. Otherwise a poolside table is the shade of the morning is a delightful way to start the day.

This will be my hotel of choice, upon return!

Room Tip: Get something close to the elevators. Otherwise the building is set up in three wings that are long...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Hookele92065,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. Every aspect of The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests, from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. I am so very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I value your patronage and certainly look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!