“Wonderful Get Away~” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

You added The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino to your Saves list
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #4 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
“Wonderful Get Away~”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

My hubby & I recently stayed @ the Palazzo w/another couple for a Fall get away trip Th-Sun. Overall, everything went fairly well for us. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Our suite on the 44th floor was very nice~everything I expected. The beds/linen were the best. We really appreciated the terry robes~made our transition times in the rm more homey & comfy. The extra space-sitting area-was great when our friends came over and we would have a drink before heading to dinner or a show. The safe was really slick~very easy to operate. One o fthe best we have seen. The view from our rm was breathtaking~every AM I would look out at the mts and drink in the beauty. In the eve the full moon rising over the mts was awesome-besides the terrific late night lights of the city. We spent time at the pools ev day~VERY nice. I was very impressed how secure & efficient the elevators were. This is a huge property w/50+ floors...often the elevators in these bldgs are wobbly, creaky, and slow. Not the case w/Palazzo. We were also surprised at how quiet the hotel was-not w/number of people, but with noise level. I liked the ipod dock in the rm so I could listen to my own playlist, but was disappointed w/no coffeemaker. I was told by the front desk staff it is due to fire safety issues. I had no problem finding coffee near the elevators or down near the spa. However, our fiends who traveled w/us work for fire depts and they thought it was funny that a coffee maker was not allowed in the rms but smoking cigerettes was. It was just a minor inconvenience, but one that I thought of ev morning. What will bring me back to this property are: #1-Superb staff #2-Beautiful pool areas #3 Comfy beds

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing The Palazzo as your getaway resort of choice for you, your husband and your friends. I appreciate you for taking the time to provide us with such a wonderfully detailed review. The three photos that you have shared are so beautifully captivating as they highlight the beauty of our views, the pool and most especially the gorgeous fall decor. I am very glad that you had a wonderful time with us, and it is a joy to know that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay.

Your recommendation and loyalty of our resort is valued, and I look forward to your return visit.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,322)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Chino, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Attended a conference for meeting planners. The staff was friendly and helpful. My room was ready when I checked in at 2pm and the suite was very nice.I did not eat at the hotel but it looked like there were plenty of restaurants to select. I was unable to use the pool but from my 17th floor window, it looked great.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your resort of choice during a recent meeting planners convention. I am thrilled that we were able to accommodate your early arrival which allowed you to get an early start on your Palazzo experience. Please do consider The Palazzo for a future visit as there are so many aspects that you have yet to experience including our delectable restaurants and marvelous pools. I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Waukee, IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stayed four nights early Oct. Check in was a breeze. The room actually looked as good as the photos on the site showed. Didn't request a strip view but got one. A two-room suite with sunken living room, dining table and work desk with printer/fax/scanner. Large bedroom with very comfortable king bed. Bath with tub and glass shower, double vanity and separate toilet room. Very clean, nice furniture, tv in both rooms and bathroom. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice shops and restaurants here and at adjoining Venetian. Close to a Walgreen's also. Nice pool area with multiple pools. Wasn't really a "party" hotel, so no issues with noise. We'll definitely stay here again when in Vegas.

Room Tip: The basic room here is better than upgrade rooms at other hotels.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for recognizing the beauty and unsurpassed services and accommodations of The Palazzo. We take great pride in our suites and the amenities that they have to offer as well as the gracious service that is extended by my team. I am happy that you were able to experience the remarkable ambiance of The Palazzo, and it was a true pleasure having you at our resort. I do hope you will choose The Palazzo once again, and I look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful visit.

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

The staff were very friendly and nice. Check in was quick and easy. Our room wa beautiful and had good accomadation. The one complaint I have is that the shower never got hot....luke warm at best. itting by the pool was nice...they came around with fresh fruit and cucmbers. If you are not looking at spending a lot of money right at the hotel...this is not your place...otherwise....everything you needed was right around you.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review of The Palazzo. I am thrilled that we were able to welcome you efficiently and that your suite was beautiful! I do want to extend my sincerest apologies for the issue with the shower's water temperature. I have forwarded your comments to our Facilities Department so they are apprised of our concerns to ensure all systems are properly functioning.

Thank you once again, and I hope you choose The Palazzo in the future.

Del Mar, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Attended a conference of meeting planners and was met with "ok." I am used to the long walks, the staff are friendly enough (nice) but there are two things that concern this traveller who does 100+ nights a year. The first is all the "nickel & diming" they do. Things like a basic coffee are $4. I can (and did) go across the street but...
The rooms are dark and spartan. Comfy but not for relaxing in. I know it is Vegas but seriously $279 plus resort fee for OK? Marriott is way better

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing The Palazzo as your host during your recent travels to Las Vegas. Although there were positive aspects of your stay, I am disheartened that we did not exceed your expectations.

I would like to discuss the specifics of your situation in more detail, so please be in touch with my Guest Relations team. They will be reaching out to you directly, so that I may gather more details of your stay.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Well, it's been a year since I was at the Palazzo and I was happy to be back. This hotel has some of the nicest rooms of any hotel I've stayed in around the world. That's even despite the fact that I didn't get to see the bigger suites that some of my colleagues had - one of them had a pool table in but mine was much more standard because I'm not very important!

I was lucky this time that I got a room away from parties on Saturday night but not too far a walk from the elevator - I'd even packed ear-plugs just in case! My room this time wasn't a strip view and at check in I was offered the option to "upgrade" for an extra $40 a night - I like the strip view but actually it was quieter on the back of the hotel and there are mountains all around so I still got the view I really wanted.

Check-in was uneventful and I turned down the resort fee of $20 a day because I knew I wouldn't get time to use the leisure facilities. Alas this meant I didn't get a regular coffee again but that's about the only downside I could level at the room this time (and it wasn't a big problem).

For whatever reason, I found the lighting in my room much more acceptable this time although it took me a couple of minutes to do a tour of the light switches the first night to figure out how to turn everything off!

Wifi in the rooms was excellent - not something that's particularly relevant if you're just in Vegas to party but when you're on business it makes a huge difference.

Having stayed at several other hotels on the strip, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Palazzo to anyone as my favourite hotel on the strip.

Room Tip: The best room in the hotel has to be the one far away from the party that goes on all night but give...
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. The details you provided regarding your most recent visit is nothing short of humbling. Knowing that you recommend The Palazzo so highly because of your experience is truly exciting as this provides us with another distinct opportunity to continue impressing you and those who heed your recommendation.

We are grateful that you consider us your favorite hotel, and because of this, we are ignited with the continued passion to provide you and all of our guests with the high level of service you have come to expect.

Thank you very much again, and I look forward to welcoming you on your next stay.

Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I just returned from a business trip to Vegas and I loved my stay at the Palazzo. Perhaps it was because I had a bit of luck on the tables and a good trade show but I really enjoyed this hotel. All the rooms are suites and very well appointed with comfortable beds and acres of space. The hotel shares restaurants and bars with its sister property The Venetian and I managed to explore a few of the options and had no complaints. I used V bar early on where I could have a cigar with a pre dinner drink and later on the live music bar on the gaming floor. I left the hotel slightly up on my gambling investments and very much a fan of the hotel - I will definitely return here on my next visit to Vegas.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo and for letting us know how big of a fan you are of our resort. We are a fan of yours as well as we take great pride in our resorts and even greater pride in our guests. You are a valued guest of The Palazzo, and I appreciate the feedback you have given.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!