“Some Like it Hot” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

Save Saved
You added The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino to your Saves list
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #4 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Holland, Pennsylvania, United States
“Some Like it Hot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Arrived 10AM Sunday, June 30 and had no wait at check-in (wonderful after 5 hr fl from Phila). Room was a beautiful semi-suite (perfect for 2) with wrap around sofa (bed), 3 TVs, chairs, big bath, & view of Wynn Golf course. You get a coupon book with discounts for restaurants (inc. the good ones) and stores. Since hotel is attached to Venetian, there is plenty to see and do without going outside where it was 115. Saw 2 great shows, hotel upgrades tix if staying there. Loved the show Human Nature - Motown songs by 4 Aussies. Amazing performance, had audience singing & dancing. Wife loved Priscilla Queen of the Desert - disco songs sung by guys in drag (there are women in the show). The cast was impressive, like being at a Broadway show.
Food: You can go top-end name chefs or food court. There is no hotel buffet (at least we couldn't find it). The Grand Lux Cafe (Cheesecake Factory) has a breakfast buffet for $18 but its just the basics ( don't expect lox). Also, found the "I (love) Burgers" also serves a nice breakfast somewhat reasonably priced.
Had dinner at Grimaldis Pizza (from NYC) best pizza we ever had in Vegas. NYC style thin & crisp. Use the coupon.
We were looking for a place to eat before the Priscilla show. Didn't want a big meal so we walked around the Venetian and chose Valentinos. You can get appetizer size portions of certain dinner entrees. I had the Lasagna which was excellent.
Gambling: The Palazzo casino has the newest slot games, some by makers I never heard of. As a penny (for amusement only) player, I found myself wandering from machine to machine just to try them all not really caring if I won but just to see what the bonus round was like. Fortunately, the casino management must know this because, unlike say the Aria where you get nothing, I would generally get the play out of the machine before eventually losing my $5 or $10 on the game. So I'm guessing they set it up this way.
Finally, most know the Palazzo & Venetian are connected. It's pretty easy to walk around and get to the Strip at either end. What is especially nice is when you walk thru the Venetian into Palazzo, you seem to cross a magic line where all the tourists stop and you are now in a quieter more relaxed (vacation like) area.
The pool area is great, main pool surrounded by smaller pools that extend to the Venetian. Easy to get chairs, then again, at 115 there was lot of turnover.
All in all, we really enjoyed our 5 day stay, and place this property among our top two (2) hotels in Vegas
Tip: Don't bother with the 2 for 1 ticket places for shows at this Hotel. The prices were about the same and they cannot tell you your seat location. Use your room discount/upgrade at the box office

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the elevator, as the hallways are long and somewhat confusing due to not so...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your review providing so many details and insights. I am particularly struck by the detail that you provided future visitors to The Venetian | The Palazzo. I appreciate your thoughtful review and concern to advise fellow travelers of the tips, locations and moments that made your stay so memorable and special. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,740)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
san clemente ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I've been to the Monte Carlo, the MGM Resort, the Ritz Carlton Lake Las Vegas, The Renaissance, and The Bellagio but none of the above rivals the Palazzo! Rooms are huge! bi-level, sleeping area on upper level, huge conversation-pit, living area on the lower...Service is superb, pools are great, the Prestige VIP floor was amazing and restaurants are world class! Anything you could possibly need is there... no need to leave the property!

B&B Restaurant is amazing!

I can't wait to return to the Palazzo!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. Since, The Venetian | The Palazzo is now your first choice when visiting Las Vegas, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Having previously stayed and enjoyed the Palazzo, the decision on where to stay on our recent vacation was an easy choice. This property is simply amazing. The experience is first class all the way, with the elegant and spacious accommodations, to the friendly and helpful staff. You can't go wrong with staying here.

We arrived at 7:00am, well before the standard check-in time. The front desk person checked us in and informed us that while they didn't have our room ready at this time, she would take our cell phone number and as soon as the room was ready they would give us a call to let us know and we could go straight up to the room. With our keys in hand, we decided to have breakfast. Before we finished our meal my cell phone rang...the room was ready! That is what I call service! This is in sharp contrast to my last visit to Vegas for a conference where I stayed at another property on the Strip and was told that while they had rooms ready, if I wanted to check in early I had to pay a fee, otherwise I could wait till noon for a reduced early check in fee or wait till 3pm to check in without a fee. Palazzo...thank you for putting the guests' experience first and accommodating us.

I could go on and on about our stay but will summarize and say that it was amazing. Beautiful property, great rooms, great staff. I love the open feel to the casino and the variety of restaurants and shops available at The Palazzo and The Venetian. We were there for four days and barely left the property. There was no need to...great fitness center/spa...check...great pools...check...incredible restaurants...check...shopping...check. We had all but two meals at The Palazzo or Venetian and want to go back and experience more.

This trip sealed it...this is our favorite casino/hotel in Vegas and will be back!

Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I are very picky and always stay in 4-5 stars hotels every where we travel. Palazzo is the best and most luxurious hotel in Vegas. Their rooms are all suites that are very spacious compared to other hotels. Excellent staff and very fair price for such a great amazing service.

Room Tip: All their rooms are suites so no worry when it comes to selecting a good room.
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife & I are a middle class couple who have always dreamed of staying @ a special hotel @ a special time. Our recent stay @ the Palazzo was perfect for our anniversary in that it exceeded all our expectations! The room was wonderful and we enjoyed all the special characters & costumes in the parade. The services were outstanding but we have to admit we enjoyed the Gondola ride with the wonderful tenor the most. The Palazzo is class, elegance and a dream come true.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your anniversary celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

Little Elm, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I've stayed here the last three trips to Vegas. The rooms are huge and the hotel is top notch. It's always been a pleasure to stay here. Since it's connected to the Venetian, there are many dining choices within walking distance. I'm looking forward to my next trip out there,

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Orem, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Palazzo is the best place to stay in Vegas! Such a classy hotel. Very nice suites. It has 3 TVs and the bath is so nice. The swimming pool is really good. Last time i visited it had lounge chairs inside the pool. This time it's not there. Such a pity. I liked it a lot. It was convenient.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. We all look forward to the privilege of serving you on a return trip to this fabulous city.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!