“Great room & location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

Save Saved
You added The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino to your Saves list
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Special Deal
Daily breakfast for two
Ranked #4 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Australia
“Great room & location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here for three nights while taking up the sights and sounds of our first visit to Las Vegas. The concierge was still friendly and polite despite it being the end of a very busy day and we were given our room after about 10 minutes of checking in. There was a small problem with the room we reserved not being available so we were given something comparable in its place. That room turned out to be unavailable as well and when we informed the concierge, they were more than happy to upgrade our room at no extra cost.

We were both amazed at the size of the room. It opened up into a sunken lounge room with large windows overlooking the Strip and the bathroom was more than ample. The hotel is located toward the north end of the Strip, which seemed to be the better area, and right across the road from Treasure Island. We had the luck of being able to see the pirate show from our room.

The hotel is connected to The Venetian and both hotels have access to a large undercover shopping complex designed to look like the streets of Venice. The food options were plentiful and we visited several of the restaurants located within the casino level. There is a cafe that offers a breakfast buffet and the hotel is within walking distance of most restaurants.

The only complaints we had were minor, such as a lack of coffee machine in the room and the fact that our room was on a high floor so we got slightly dizzy from riding the elevator so much. All in all it was a fantastic experience and one we hope to repeat in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

8,205 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,585)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Newmarket, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

The first week of June, my daughter and I visited Las Vegas for a 5 night stay and were excitedly anticipating our stay at the Palazzo. We have stayed at other properties on the Strip in the past and although we had been inside the hotel before, this was our first stay here.

The front desk was able to provide us with a Luxury room on the 30th floor with an outstanding view of the Wynn golf course and the mountains. A remote control was available for the sheers and drapes and the first morning we woke up and opened the blinds, it was to an amazing sunrise on the mountain range - picture perfect!

The room was so spacious, 2 queen beds, lovely bathroom, living room area and 3 T.V.'s. The beds were so, so comfy. Housekeeping did a wonderful job keeping not only our room but the entire hotel very clean.

The casino was fun, very welcoming, not overly crowded and there was a smoke-free zone and wide middle corridor which made it easy to get to the guest elevators from the front lobby. Security always checked people's room key cards before being allowed through to the elevators and that was a feature we really appreciated, ensuring only hotel guests had access to the guest suites.

We only went to the pool one day, as we were busy sightseeing, shopping, etc. but there were loungers available and it was peaceful and relaxing. The elevators let us out on the pool level, so there was no need to go through the casino or any lobbies in our swimsuit attire.

One of our absolute favourite things was trying out the amazing restaurants in both the Palazzo and Venetian hotels. So many celebrity chef restaurants to choose from as well as less expensive options. We so enjoyed Mario Batali's on St. Mark's Square, Emeril Lagasse's Table 10 where the food was scrumptious and the service was wonderful, and Bouchon (French Bistro) in the Venezia Tower. So beautiful!

This is by far the loveliest hotel we have stayed at. We were there during Carnevale, their awesome summer festival, with costumed performers who had shows during the day and were very pleased to interact with the guests. It was such a nice atmosphere.

Lastly, the customer service was very impressive. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff - they went out of their way to help with whatever was needed. The staff at the concierge desk were a fountain of information and also printed out our boarding passes the night before we left. The front doormen and bellmen were always pleasant - made a terrific first impression especially when first arriving at the hotel.

Many, many thanks to the staff at the Palazzo. You made our stay amazingly wonderful and we felt very special and pampered. This is now going to be our hotel of choice for upcoming visits to Las Vegas!

Room Tip: High floors are quieter and have amazing views.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Palazzo May 28 through June 1. It was an anniversary trip for us and the Palazzo is always our choice when visiting Vegas. They have always blown us away with their accommodations and service over the years and somehow they continue to surpass our expectations. This year was no different. It started with Nicole who is one on the hotel managers. i had a few off the wall requests a few weeks before our arrival and she not only fulfilled them but also had a few surprises for us as we walked into our room! She arranged a meet and greet with a Palazzo employee that absolutely made the trip very special for my wife. That probably sounds a little odd but you had to be there! We always stay in a prestige level room because the extra service and amenities are well worth the higher room rate. The service in the prestige lounge is superb! Since our first stay at the Venetian concierge level years ago one employee, "Michael", is still there and is delivering the same outstanding customer service that he did when we first met him. It was a treat to see him still working there and I hope he never leaves. He is an outstanding employee. Also I would like to say that Jason,the assistant prestige manager, was key in making this our best anniversary trip to date. He went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect for us and it was! From executive management all the way down to housekeeping the Palazzo continues to blow us away. If you stay here get a prestige level room you won't be disappointed. The management and staff at the prestige are top notch and they deliver. You will not go wrong choosing this hotel. Our best visit yet!!! Thank you again to all management and staff that made it happen!
Karl and Susan R.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall. Thank you for your compliments regarding Nicole, Jason and Michael. Rest assured your feedback has brightened our week and it has been shared for recognition. I am confident that they will be delighted to know that they made such an impact on your visit. I look forward to your return visit so that our team can once again exceed your expectations.

Belo Horizonte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

It's a great hotel, the rooms are huge, the casino has almost no cigarette smell and they have some great restaurants there. I really enjoyed my stay at The Palazzo, but there is something that couldn't have happened. The hotel charges a resort fee (like most of Vegas hotels) that includes in room wireless internet, which has not worked properly during my entire stay. I asked for someone to check on it but the issue was never solved. I surely recommend this hotel and would stay there again, as long as they could guarantee that the wireless would be working properly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall. Still, I apologize for the difficulty you experienced using the wireless internet that is included in the resort fee. I am pleased that this mishap did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Beautiful property in every way, however the room had some deficiencies such as worn sofa and chairs... fabric worn through. I felt that took away from what should have been a more luxurious experience. The rooms are so large it takes 10 mins to turn off all the lights when you go to bed :) Otherwise, a very nice stay. Full services, shops, restaurants... connected to the Venetian.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and we also appreciate the suggestions and feedback you have provided. Please be assured that I do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and I will look into them accordingly. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Duncanville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We try to get to the Palazzo at least twice a year. The hotel is first class all the way. Beautiful and safe. The casino is open and has all the games we like. May great restaurants. When paired with the Venetian like it is, the resort offers everything one could ever want in a vacation resort.

The rewards program " Club Grazie" keeps us coming back with great offers for slot tournaments and other special events and transportation to and from the airport. Close to other top notch areas on the strip if you want to step out, and no real ground transportation needed. Its all in walking distance. You won't regret a stay at the
Palazzo!

Room Tip: Higher floors will have a better view of the strip and/or the surrounding area.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and providing details and insights. I am particularly thankful that you took the time to recommend Grazie, our hotel loyalty program. Grazie is a wonderful way to be rewarded for your loyalty and based on your review I am confident that you reaped the benefits! I look forward to serving you on a return visit in the near future.

Mineral Wells, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have enjoyed my stay at the Palazzo. I would stay again here. The rooms are huge, great bed and pillows, all the details seem to be met. My only complaint is no coffee in the rooms. The service is awesome and super friendly. Great Location to shops and excellent dinning. the casino is very large and it is surrounding by many coffee shops.

Room Tip: Room with a view should be best
Green Features: They seem to make a effort to re-use and safe as much as possible. This seems to be the new norm throughout large hotels.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and were treated with the Unmatched Guest Service we strive to provide all of our guests. I also appreciate your insightful feedback about in-suite coffee makers. It is never our intention to cause our guests this unnecessary stress or inconvenience. For your next visit I would like to recommend that you take advantage of the complimentary cup of coffee available as part of our resort fee. It can be redeemed at Cafe Presse with the voucher that you received at the time of check in.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we all look forward to hosting you again in the future!

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!