“Fantastic 50th Birthday” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

You added The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino to your Saves list
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #4 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Fantastic 50th Birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've only been coming to Las Vegas for the last few years and only because I just started playing poker...Usually the room is just a place to go to sleep so I tend to book the cheapest room available. However, after my stay with you last week (June 14 to June 17) I have to tell you that it was the best Vegas experience I’ve ever had.

Not only was the room beautiful, but the service and overall luxury of your property was incredible and made my wife's 50th birthday one she will remember. I never thought I would say this about any hotel, but from this point on I will only being staying with the Venetian or the Palazzo, in fact I never left your property for the entire trip. Anyway, I just wanted let you know that you made my wife's 50th birthday and my fathers day a fantastic experience, one that we will remember for a long time.

PS: I also wanted to let you know that your frontline staff, both in the casino and hotel were refreshingly cheerful, polite, and added to the overall experience of our trip.

Room Tip: Get a room as close to the elevators as it can be quite a hike if your room is at the end of the hal...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Providing unmatched guest service is a hallmark of our property and I am especially pleased to read that you felt this commitment during your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,956)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

If you are looking for great rooms, great food, excellent service, then give the Palazzo a try. Join the Grazie players club and get a free stay like I did! You don't have to e a high-roller, just someone who enjoys the pol by day, some slots an great food & entertainment. The rooms are fantastic. Big, beautiful suites. The pool is great, as are he choices for dining. You can't really go wrong here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view!
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We have been to Vegas many times and this was the best by far. Great food, great room with a great view and our housekeeper was AWESOME! It is great to come back to your room and not only see the hotel items cleaned up but your personal items cleaned up as well. We will be coming back.

Room Tip: We had a great view of the golf course.
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Santa Clarita, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Let's be honest, we really don't go to Vegas to sleep! However, if for some crazy reason you need a great night's sleep, or you just want to sleep off that hangover, book a room at the Palazzo at the end of the hallway overlooking the Wynn pool and their golf course. We request this room every time we stay at the Palazzo. It is at the end of a loooong hallway, quite a hike from the elevator, but at least we've never been rudely awaken at 4:00 am by the sounds of drunken guest staggering past our room while they attempt to try and find theirs! The view of the Wynn from this room is super fun! Bring your binoculars and check out the Wynn people as they party by the pool wearing practically nothing! The green golf course and waterfalls are a nice contrast to the brownness of the Vegas desert! Sure you could stay at the Wynn for a closer look, but the Palazzo is a much nicer property! Plus the Wynn has a club that's so loud you can actually feel the bass reverberating in your room at 3:00am!

Another reason why we stay here: We were checking in to the Palazzo late spring 2012 (don't remember exact date) The entire lobby was decorated in red, white & blue and American Flags. We asked the front desk for the reason as it wasn't that close to Memorial Day. She told us that a few times a year the hotel celebrates and honors our Armed Forces and they give a large number of rooms away to enlisted men and their families! Good job Palazzo! High Five!

The rooms are all suites, very large, two tv's, large bathrooms. The property has many great restaurants to choose from and lots of great shopping.

Room Tip: If you do decide you want to pay the extra for a Strip View, make sure the view isn't off toward...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I decided to make a return trip to Las Vegas in June and seeing that we stayed here in March my expectations were high. I based that on our previous stay and we were not disappointed. The room was a standard room but the Invited guest check in girl made sure that we got a good view. We had a room on the 27th floor that looked down over the pool area and the show at Treasure Island on the strip. We also had spectacular views of the Las Vegas Mountain range. I would never hesitate about returning here to stay at the Palazzo or their sister property The Venetian. You have a great variety of shows and entertainment as well as first class dining establishments. Thanks again for making our return trip another wonderful experience for us. The Palazzo is always changing schemes based on the time of year which I find very refreshing when walking between the two properties.

Room Tip: Ask for a High Floor with Strip View of the TI "Sirens Of The Cove " Show.
Dear Guest,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you for bestowing this upon The Venetian | The Palazzo. Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty. I look forward to exceeding your expectations for many trips to come.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The Palazzo is the ideal place if you want to feel like a king or queen. The staff is attentive and at our service. For a successful trip with yours friends or with your lovers, there is only one hotel to choose with no hesitation : Palazzo

Room Tip: With a view on the Golf, you'll be sure to have the most wonderful sunrise on Vegas
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing this glowing feedback. Providing an unmatched guest experience is of paramount importance here at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that you experienced our unmatched guest service and that this made you feel like royalty. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Oceanside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have stayed at the Venetian and the Palazzo many times over the years. Both for business and pleasure. I can always count on a top-end experience-clean rooms, open casinos, great food, and a friendly staff. I look forward to many more visits!

Room Tip: I always recommend the higher floors.
Green Features: One can tell that they really are 'Green" aware and work well to manage and isolate the smoking areas.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!