“great room, service a bit spotty” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

You added The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino to your Saves list
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Special Deal
Daily breakfast for two
Ranked #4 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Philadelphia, PA
“great room, service a bit spotty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights recently. We arrived early and were not able to get our room until check in time. There is really no where comfortable to rest while waiting. Stayed in room 38716 which has a great strip and mountain view. Room is very spacious and clean. We ordered room service and it arrived a half hour after the time quoted. Also had a pedicure in the spa and I felt the facilities and service did not merit the $100 price. Overall, while the room was great, I felt that the service was not wholly customer oriented. Gift and coffee shop is a bit pricy, so I recommed going to the nearby Walgreens. There is a resort fee of $22.50/day, and I find the only bebefit to that is the in room wifi. All in all, hotel and casino is nice, rooms are spacious, butwould not come back.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall, still I would like to apologize about the challenges that you experienced. I apologize specifically about the delay in getting your In-Suite Dining order delivered.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the difficulties you experienced while at Canyon Ranch. While I cannot speak on their behalf, as The Venetian | The Palazzo does not directly own or operate this outlet, I know they will share my concern as they constantly seek opportunities to improve their service. I encourage you to reach out to Canyon Ranch directly to address your concerns.

I am disappointed to read that you did not want to return to The Venetian | The Palazzo. Earning each and every guest’s future loyalty by providing them with unmatched accommodations and service is of paramount importance to The Venetian | The Palazzo; therefore, if there is anything we can do to earn your loyalty please do not hesitate to reach out to our Guest Relations office directly.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,941)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Newburgh, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I've stayed here three times now and absolutely love it. The rooms are well decorated and spacious. I was disappointed in the resort fee, it entitles you to exercise, use wifi and a couple of coupons. Look at what you are getting first because you can opt out.
The location is also great.
The casino isn't as bright as the Venetian but it is a short stroll over there. It seemed the smoke was worse this time.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, suites. There is no noise, period. You can choose a view of the strip or at...
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the suite and the décor and that your overall impression was positive. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Camarillo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

April 2013, I was in Vegas on business travel and stayed at The Palazzo since it was connected to the convention center where I will be working. Upon check in, it was very fast and efficient and I received an upgrade. The front rep who checked me in- Tanya was very friendly and accomodating. When I reached my room, I called Housekeeping and asked for 10 additional hangers, 5 for shirts and 5 for pants and the hangers came in less than 5 mintues! WOW! My first morning, my hair dryer just stopped working and I called Housekeeping again and within minutes was given a brand new hair dryer. It was a 5-day stay and with the exception of the hair dryer, I had no issues and the service was excellent! From the maids who cleaned my room, to the waiters who served my food, to the ground floor people who answered my questions, it was such a great place to stay with excellent staff! I give it two thumbs up for sure! and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Facing Wynn or Encore. Depending on where you end up, if your room faces the strip and Treasure Isla...
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am especially pleased that you recognized Tanya’s unmatched guest service. I have forwarded your compliments to her director and manager so that they can recognize her on a job well done. Thank you again for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Stockton on Tees
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

we had a 5 day break in Las Vegas staying at the Palazzo . No negative comments to make, unless not having tea/coffee facilities in your room is a negative aspect. Having stayed in The Hotel on a previous visit, this was also the case there. Our room overlooked the strip, it was clean with towels changed daily.
The room has a bigger than average size bath, shower cubical, tv. Queen sized bed, tv. Living room area with desk, fax/photocopier machine, sofa and yes, a tv. A fridge and safe are also provided. Use of the fridge contents is chargeable, the safe is free and easy to use.
As you would expect in Vegas the hotel has every type of restaurant; from English, Chinese, Burgers to a Coffee Bean stop.
Staff are friendly and helpful. Security is great; there is a security man at the entrance to the elevators to whom you show your room key.
Of course, there is the casino and shops within the hotel. Shop till you drop. Drinks are provided for free as long as you are playing and that can be the 1 cent slots to the high rollers!
Towels for the pool are provided and if you go to the pool but cannot find an empty sun lounger, the staff will find you one, removing towels from beds not used for the previous 30 minutes.
The Palazzo links to the Venetian Hotel, with the gondola's. The Madam Tussards is situated in the Venetian too along with more shops and enjoys a central location on the strip.
I have not rated the spa or breakfast, having not used the spa, and breakfast can be taken at so many restaurants it is impossible to rate. Having said that, we tried two venues within the hotel "I Love Burgers" and "The Cafe Lux" portion sizes are very, very generous to say the least and we felt prices were reasonable.
We would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: As we have only stayed at this hotel once, I can not give advice on room choice. Ours was on the 10...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your review providing so many details and insights. I am particularly struck by the detail that you provided future visitors to The Venetian | The Palazzo. I appreciate your thoughtful review and concern to advise fellow travelers of the tips, locations and moments that made your stay so memorable and special. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

From the moment I step out of my cab I was wowed at every interaction with hotel staff. Particularly the front desk service where I needed help after a long day of travel and meetings. If I have a choice I will always return to the Palazzo over any other Vegas hotel.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Providing unmatched guest service is a hallmark of our property and I am especially pleased to read that you felt this commitment during your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Best rates for a 5 star hotel on a weekend. Super friendly staff, the woman who checked us in was super nice and accommodating and made us feel welcome and that she was willing to do whatever to make us happy with our stay. Nice big room. Clean. Love shopping at the mall there, I always end up spending way too much money at the shops, but hey it's Vegas. Beautiful scenery and will come back again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Santa Barbara, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed here for the 1st time last month and had such a fantastic time that we returned 30 days later for a (sorry Wynn) ...Encore performance. You can see a video review I did of our Palazzo room on YouTube at TheVicNeumann to see what one of their Grand Suites (that's the standard room) looks like.

Previous to this our last favorite spot was The Cosmopolitan with their nice sized balcony suites with awesome Bellagio fountain and strip views. Something about being able to smoke a cigar and drink scotch while sitting on your own private balcony overlooking the strip. But after staying at The Palazzo we'll probably never go back to the Cosmo. Everything about The Palazzo is 5 star. From the time you check in, throughout your stay you are greeted with smiles, warmth and friendliness. At every turn you are presented with polished marble, incredible fountains, sculptures, water features and elegance. Even the large casino is immaculately clean and smoke free. And because The Palazzo was added to The Venetian you have two of everything. Two Casino's, two separate pool areas, two Spas, Two health clubs, etc

Because The Palazzo was built as an addition to The Venetian (11 years after the Venetian) ..it is newer and in my opinion nicer. The entire property is Huge. You can spend hours and hours exploring all that it has to offer. 38 restaurants featuring virtually every world class chef along with equally great but less expensive places like The Lux, (two Lux's actually, one for each hotel), The Public House, I love Burgers, and a ton of other reasonably priced places, really balance the dining options out.

The shops at The Palazzo and Venetian also range from ultra Luxury to more everyday types of places giving it a nice balance between high end places and casual places to shop.

~ The rooms themselves are really nice and the standard room has a beautifully designed bathroom with Marble flooring, dual granite counter top sinks, as well as a separate seating area for ladies to apply their makeup prior to going out in the evening. The Beds are ultra comfortable and the nightstand features an i-Phone/Android phone docked clock radio's, remote controlled blinds and large plasma. These rooms feature the Step-down sunken living room with large L shaped Sofa, Separate plasma TV, (bringing the number to 3 when you count the TV in the Bathroom) and dining table with 3 chairs. This is also the first property I've seen that has an in room all in one Printer next to the desk with scanner/copier/fax abilities and I found it to be very useful.

One thing I did find out on this trip was that the rooms above 45 do not have the step down living room and appear to be just a little smaller. I had requested a high view room and when we got to our room on the 48th floor we just didn't like it as much as the ones with the sunken living rooms so we asked to be switched to another room which they did with no problem. Again you can check a video review of the room on YouTube at TheVicNeumann to see what they look like.

Room Tip: Unless upgrading to a larger suite I would choose a room below the 45th level as the rooms on and ab...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!