“I stay here every year” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

You added The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino to your Saves list
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #4 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“I stay here every year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I go with a group of college buddies every year during March Madness. The rooms are spacious and well appointed, and always extremely clean. Yes, the price is higher than other hotels but if you have several people in a room then it usually is a better value. Plus, having the Walgreens attached to the hotel is a huge advantage as well. Also, the Grand Luxe Cafe is a great value for food: the meals are well-priced and the portions are large so you aren't hungry two hours later.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with the sunken living room. It gives the impression that the room is even larger...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,969)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Newcastle, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stayed in 3 different hotels on this visit and while all good, The Palazzo was great. Great welcoming staff at check in. Beautiful building, beautiful suite with view at Wynn Golf Course. Cannot find fault with anything during our 2 nights, were given a late check out. Can't wait to go back next year.

Room Tip: 43rd Floor was pretty sweet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, April 2, 2013

Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Loved the hotel! It was beautiful and I loved the location of the hotel. It seemed like the wildness was away from our hotel. We could enjoy mixing amongst the party scene but then come back to our beautiful hotel :D There was so much to enjoy at our hotel. The shopping and the restaurants were incredible! It was amazing. The downside is the hefty prices if you aren't careful. So if you don't care for paying 25.00 for a small pkg of gummy bears, from the mini bar, don't open them :D I celebrated my 50th with my sister's on this vacation and it was fabulous!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. It was my pleasure to share your positive birthday experience with our team. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Clive, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Loved the rooms. Clean, great service & great time. Will come back for sure. Staff was friendly and helpful. Check in and out was very fast. Bed was really comfortable. Will definitely come back to the Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We truly appreciate your positive comments and are pleased you enjoyed your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

New Albany, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My favorite casino hotel in Las Vegas. Casino is spacious, high ceilings, lots of air, and beautiful. Carne Vino is the best steak and Italian Wine restaurant in the world. My daughter and I had sushi and churrasco at SushiSamba at the Palazzo shops. My daughter loves Sushi and I love bbq, so it was great. The vibe of the restaurant is just right for visiting without losing energy. Great service. Bouchon at the Venetian nearby is our favorite place for Sunday Brunch. Nothing like it anywhere. We say Rock Of Ages at the Venetian theater. Very entertaining. Everyone was friendly, all smiles. That may be because my beautiful daughter was with me. We stayed in a bella suite with two queen beds, split level floor plan. Elegance at iits finest.
Upon check in, I was helped by a yound man named Omar who made me feel very special...the royal treatment.
If you have a rental car, parking is a breeze in the Palazzo parking garage. Very easy to get from your car to the elevator and up to the lobby.
My daughter loves the pools and the Canyon Ranch Spa. She says its heaven.
I can't think of anything to complain about! That never happens!

Room Tip: high floor with strip view is best if you can get it.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that both you and your daughter thoroughly enjoyed your stay and were treated with the Unmatched Guest Service we strive to provide all of our guests. We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we all look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Vienna, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We used to stay at the VENEZIA but have been staying at the PALAZZO PRESTIGE -- it is on the 23rd floor -- basically since it opened. We visit Las Vegas often for both business & leisure so yes I know the PALAZZO is kind of pricey at times. When we catch the good prices -- rooms online for $109-129/night -- we book immediately & pay the $100/night upgrade for the PRESTIGE level services. Your room will be assigned at the 23rd floor desk but you will probably be on the 24th through 26th floors -- at least we always are. The room package will then include a handsome array of plus-ups including the oh-so-elegant check-in along with a fairly grand breakfast & light dinner. It also includes an unbeatable open bar for several hours every single evening & I do believe the so-called resort fee is either waived or somehow included so I don't get drummed an insane amout of money for my kids' required internet access. All in all we save a ton even though the room still runs $250 a night all-in -- why you say -- because we then spend much more time enjoying a magnificent room & view & did I forget to mention it is a room with a decent DVD & TV (which could I suppose use a bit of upgrading to bigger-n-bluray) instead of spending all otherwise free time in the elegant aroma-therapy of the PALAZZO & VENETIAN casinos. Turns the trip into a far more chillaxing vacation even if we have to do some business -- LOL -- at least that's how it is for us. The PRESTIGE level lounge staff are first-rate in every way -- they will go out of their way to make you feel welcome. My kids tell me our stays here make them feel like we are Kennedys -- I assure you we are not -- but there is some validity on my end in their observation. I really do recommend you consider this -- at the very start of your Vegas trip it makes everything casually high-end -- you can count on the satisfaction you'll feel when you skip the ginormous disney-long registration line & tell the elevator guard you are "going up to 23" -- hopefully I'll be right there enjoying the champagne with you & yours.

Room Tip: If the inventory allows they will often give you a room with either a view of the strip or with two...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you once again and for taking the time to share your amazing experience on Trip Advisor. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian|The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again we genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best. And for that, we are forever grateful.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

The Palazzo is a luxurious high-end experience. Highly recommend the Prestige floors so that you can expedite check-in and be pampered. (The only downside was that we were expecting the Prestige Club Lounge to offer more amenities but it did not.) The furnishings in the rooms are lavish and beautiful. The rooms were extremely spacious. Bathrooms were huge. Beds were extremely comfortable. Everything you could want is conveniently located at this property -- substantial gym, great restaurants, varied shoppes, energetic nightclub, exciting pool club at the Azure. The hotel is located in a relatively convenient area. You really can walk to almost any type of venue/entertainment if you wanted. We used sedans, and they were plentiful and quick. Staff was friendly and helpful. We didn't want to return home! The Palazzo is definitely the hotel we will stay at again.

Room Tip: Highly recommend the Prestige level.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo during your most recent trip to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and will return.

I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here at the resort. I apologize, however, that the amenities did not exceed your expectations.

I am delighted that you would choose to stay with us again at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I anticipate your return and am looking forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations during future stays at Prestige at The Palazzo.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!