“A HOME AWAY FROM HOME” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

You added The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino to your Saves list
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Special Deal
Daily breakfast for two
Ranked #4 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Denver, Colorado
“A HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

A great getaway resort! I guarantee you the best stay in Las Vegas. If you desire comfort friendliness,cleanliness, great food, super experiences and a place that you'll want to return to this is the place on the strip!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,939)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed February 16-19 and loved it, have stayed at a lot of other highly ranked hotels in Vegas and found this one to be my favorite, All the rooms are suites which are amazing, the service was fantastic, a lot to do as it is attached to the Venetian. The Motown show "Human Nature" is one of the best shows in Vegas and can be seen right at the Venetian. Beautiful place to stay you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well. Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Let me start off by saying the service wasnt too great. The staff wasnt too welcoming. Besides that, the hotel was nice. Loved the area that the hotel was in. Loveddd the fact that there was a gym and a pool which wasnt that crowded. Cool hotel, i probably would try somewhere else though next time i visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo. While I am pleased that your stay was positive overall, I apologize about the lack of personalized service that you experienced. Providing unmatched individualized service is a hallmark of our standards here at the resort and I am disheartened that you did not experience this during your stay. Should you wish to discuss the details of your stay please contact our guest relations department directly.

Cary, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I was at the Palazzo for 7 nights for a convention.
The property itself while huge is great. We arrived at 9am and weren't expecting to be able to check-in so I wasn't surprised when we were told we'd be called/texted once our room was available. It was ready around 10am, pleasantly surprised! We checked in and the room was gorgous, had the Fortuna Suite and we were supposed to have a view. We were on the 34th floor and we overlooked Treasure Island. When I called down to confirm this was a "view" I was told it was the best there was. It was too high to see the shows at Treasure Island but seeing as it was an upgrade through my company and I didn't pay for it, I won't complain.
When I checked in the front desk agent offered a 3pm check-out to me, I was surprised but took it as I had a late flight the following week.
Housekeeping was terrible! They left dirty glasses, full and dirty and didn't replace. They didn't replace the toiletries until my last night (I was there for 7 nights!). I asked for extra towels multiple times and they never gave them to me. All they really did was come in and make the bed. I was really astonished by this! I noticed many housekeepers just walk by the room service trays that were set across the hall from me all day long. One day it wasn't picked up at all! I'm typically a good tipper but they really didn't do anything that was deserving of a tip so I stopped mid-stay. I'm a firm believer in tipping for good service and this was not!
The conceirge was very helpful in getting some of us into Tao.
I ate multiple meals at the Grand Lux- the staff at the Palazzo Grand Lux were slow and either over-seated or just horrendous. The kitchen is SLOW. The Grand Lux over at the Venetian was still slow but MUCH better. They were also open late night where the one at the Palazzo was closed.
The servers and table dealers on the casino floor of both properties were very nice and helpful. Love the feature of being able to sit at the slots and order a drink right from the machine.
The food court over at the Venetian- slow slow slow service no matter what time of the day or night.
The spa/salon at Canyon Ranch- slow as well. I'm not sure if there is something in the water but everyone moves at a snails pace and acts like they don't care! The masseuse was wonderful and the spa facilities are very nice but the locker room gals shuffled along and it took 15 minutes to get my locker unlocked!
I would stay at the Palazzo again but my expectations are now less than what they were prior to this trip.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall. Still, I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and apologize specifically that you were displeased with housekeeping and the pace at which In-Suite dining retrieved dishes.

Please also accept my sincere apologies for the difficulties you experienced while at the food court and Grand Lux Café. While I cannot speak on their behalf, as The Venetian | The Palazzo does not directly own or operate these outlets, I know they will share my concern as they constantly seek opportunities to improve their service. I encourage you to reach out to them directly to address your concerns.

I am pleased that these challenges did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Cordele
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I traveled to Las Vegas for a business convention held at the Palazzo Resort and had made reservations to stay at another resort. I went to check in at the convention hall before checking into the resort I had reserved and knew when I walked in the door I had to stay at the Palazzo!!!!
I stayed in a king room that also had a beautiful granite bathroom and a beautiful step down sitting area with desk. I did have some down time to enjoy some of the attractions close by such as Madame tussaud's and a couple of the comedy shows but all in all the hotel was the biggest hit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo to host you during your most recent visit. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Don't let the title of this review fool you. Old college friends and I annually reserve two adjoining Palazzo rooms so that we can enjoy a few days catching up and betting on basketball games. Our adventures aren't as wild as my subject line might suggest. The Palazzo is one of Vegas' classiest hotels that doubles as a terrific location to unwind, chill out and lose a little money! During March Madness, it also is a terrific place to watch hoops; whether we're scouring the action inside of Lagasse's Stadium within the sports book (ceiling to floor HD television wall that projects each game at the same time, stadium seating rivals any modern movie theater), watching the action from the many casino floor HD TV's, or viewing from one of two HD TV's in our rooms (all suites). The recent addition of a casino level satellite betting kiosk saves time (important on days with many games). The sports book is below casino level. Speaking of the sports book, it needs to increase staff during busy periods. We waited over a half hour to place bets one morning. The hotel has rolled out a new mobile wagering app that enables bets to be made via cell or tablet. Some friends took advantage but I like to have a ticket printout. Plus, super easy wagering access would be dangerous for me. The Palazzo is spacious and clean. Ambiance and decor top notch. We often enjoy the Grande Lux Cafe buffet (developed by The Cheesecake Factory, $18.50/person). The cafe has great menu items, too. All of this "guy" talk aside, sharing a vacation with my wife at the Palazzo would be a no brainer!

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your review providing so many details and insights. I am particularly struck by the detail that you provided future visitors to The Venetian | The Palazzo. I appreciate your thoughtful review and concern to advise fellow travelers of the tips, locations and moments that made your stay so memorable and special. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Moorpark, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband, 2 daughters (ages 5 & 7) and I stayed here over the weekend and it was great! The room is so spacious, we didn't feel cramped at all. We were given a free upgrade at check-in to a room with a view of the strip/TI and the girls loved watching the TI show from our room. (We were in a Bella suite.) The room was very clean (with the exception of a few stray hairs in the bathroom) and the beds were very comfy. The bathroom was large and the girls especially enjoyed watching TV while playing in the large, deep bath. The staff we had contact with were always very helpful and pleasant. While this was not our first time to Vegas, it was the first time with kids and we had a great time. We'll definitely be coming again, and staying at The Palazzo. Oh - and dinner at I <3 Burgers was fantastic!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. Since, The Venetian | The Palazzo is now your first choice when visiting Las Vegas, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!