“Pricy but very comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

Save Saved
You added The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino to your Saves list
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #4 of 271 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Huntington Beach, California
“Pricy but very comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I wouldn't look for bargains here. But if what you are looking for is comfort and luxury, Palazzo delivers. The rooms are suites, very nice decor and very comfortable. Service was excellent. No buffet but a wide variety of restaurants (many with the names of the popular TV chefs - I wonder if they ever show up?). Good security by the elevators. It's connected to the Venetian and there is a mall of shops for window shopping.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write to us after your recent stay. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,819)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The hotel is very well located, the Ventian, Wynn area have now become the hot spot of the strip. You also have the Las Vegas Mall right across the street - so great for shopping! Rooms are all suites, so big and spacious with a nice bedroom/living room area. Great casino and restaurants. They also have great sports bars, which is a rarity in Las Vegas but great for Sunday night football. I would definately stay here again when coming to Las Vegas!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This was not our family's first visit to Las Vegas, but this was our best stay. The rooms were great, very clean, plenty of room, amazing bath room, and had three tvs, including one for viewing in the bathroom.

Everyone of the employees was professional, courteous and helpful. We had absolutely no issues, considering are family is OCD about clean hotel rooms, the Palazzo was amaziningly clean, not even a speck of dust.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian|The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again we genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was given a raving treat in the Palazzo on my trip to Vegas for the International Builders Show, this hotel was excellent for my needs, it was a mini holiday. I stayed in a room on the 28 floor, room 2812, a suite with all the pecks for a super Exec like me. Absolutely tripped! I however the gambling hall like the plague, always looked straight ahead when passing through the shops! I'm ethically averse to loosing hard earned cash...hhehehee ! I will be back Palazzo!!!

Room Tip: Just book a suite, you will enjoy every square meter.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian | The Palazzo has some of the best amenities.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian | The Palazzo many times in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

No other hotel can match the Palazzo for comfort, spacious rooms and hospitality. The staff is welcoming, helpful and efficient. I love the variety offered for dining; favorites include Sushi Samba and Grand Luxe. I choose to stay nowhere else.

Room Tip: Love the rooms overlooking Las Vegas Boulevard.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Murrieta, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The title says it all. This is one of, if not THE best hotel in Las Vegas. The service is unparelled except as noted above: the people who work here are truly the most professional, friendliest, most caring we've experienced. And the important thing is that they are genuine in their effort to please their guests. Even passing a hotel employee in the hallway elicits a genuine smile and "hello". The location is outstanding and provides easy in and out of the property with easy access to Old Town, LV Blvd., and the freeway network. Every restaurant we've been to on this property and the Venetian has been excellent. From food to people and the quality of the guest rooms and accomodations, it is unparelled in excellent quality. If it sounds like we love it here, we do. This is our weekend get-away as well as our yearly vacation. We were one of the original guests in this hotel when they first opened and we will remain with the Palazzo. But if there is one single thing that makes us keep coming back it is the quality of people they have working for this hotel. Top notch in all ways. We're happy to have this continued great experience.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any room...if you have a preference like "strip view" or "...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and were treated with the Unmatched Guest Service we strive to provide all of our guests. We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we all look forward to hosting you again in the future!

There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Lisle, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Rooms are luxuriously appointed "suites"—really large, two part rooms, separated by a few steps down. They measure about 650 square feet or 60 square meters.

There is a living/eating area near the window with a sofa, a desk, and a table and chairs. The upper area near the door has the bed(s), bath and a small closet. Both sections have a television and there is a third TV in the bathroom! I had stayed at Palazzo twice before for pleasure and knew what to expect.

This trip was all business. I was working at a meeting in the hotel and really was only in my room to sleep. Per the instructions of my employer, I was assigned a low floor room. At my request, my room was not too far from the elevator.

Admittedly, I am well traveled, spoiled and have high expectations. I was disappointed in the cleanliness of my room. I found some dental floss on the floor of the bathroom and there were small bits of paper on the floor of the closet and in the suite near the closet. The bed was too soft for me to sleep comfortably on my stomach and the linens were not as inviting as I thought they would be for a property of this caliber.

The photos show my room. GREAT room features...horrible "non-view" this time!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed our opulent suites. Still, I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and apologize for the cleanliness challenges you experienced.

I am pleased that this mishap did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!