“High standard and great location makes it one of the best in Vegas” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

You added The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino to your Saves list
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #4 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Ireland
“High standard and great location makes it one of the best in Vegas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed here over Christmas. The suites are spacious, very comfortable, clean and relatively new we had a view of the Wynn / Encore and its golf resort, stretching out to the mountains that surround Las Vegas. It was a welcome change from the Strip and added to a strangely relaxing stay in Vegas!

The hotel is part of the Palazzo / Venetian resort and has some great restaurants, Entertainment, and of course shopping. It was cold over Christmas, so it was useful to be able to have all the entertainment and amenities without leaving the resort at night. During the day, everything is nearby, and a walk to the other end of the strip is very easy.

We recommend the following in the area:

Bouchan French Bistro in Venetian: Great quality French style food without the pretentiousness
Public House in Palazzo: Simple pub atmosphere with loads of international beers, you can order by iPad at your table
Caffe Presse in Palazzo: good Italian coffee, a welcome change in the US! Croissants and chocolate twists great for breakfast. Nice bagels too.

Also , if you see only one show in Vegas, see the Beatles Love at the Mirage. Spectacular.

Room Tip: It seems all standard suites are good quality, but if you want a break from the strip while in your...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and were treated with the Unmatched Guest Service we strive to provide all of our guests. We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we all look forward to hosting you again in the future!

There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,946)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We chose The Palazzo after some deliberation between Cosmopolitan, Bellagio and Wynn. We did not consider The Venetian as we had stayed in The Venetian while in Macau last year.

The hotel is indeed beautiful and what made us chose The Palazzo eventually is the size of the room, with separate living room and two queen sized beds for the Bella Suite and with two tvs and one in the bathroom.

However, we find the hotel not as personal as most of the hotels we stayed in. Maybe it is too huge a hotel that they could not cater to most of the guests. But, we find that they stinged on certain small things, such as, there is only one complimentary bottle of distilled water in the room upon checked in. When we requested for some more the next morning, the housekeeping manager told us that they do not replenish complimentary water, only one bottle for the whole stay. We find that to be unbelievable for hotel of their standard and how much would the distilled water cost them compared to the cost of the room? We do not experience this in The Venetian Macau though, which we could request for unlimited bottles of water.

Also, there is no coffee and tea making facilities, not only are there no complimentary coffee and tea, there is no flask for boiling water! Not forgeting we were not given distilled water!

I would not say the stay is a bad experience, but we will definitely try other hotels should we return to Las Vegas.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas strip.

I also appreciate your insightful feedback about in suite coffee makers. It is never our intention to cause our guests this unnecessary stress or inconvenience. For your next visit I want to recommend that you take advantage of the complimentary cup of coffee available as part of our resort fee. It can be redeemed at Cafe Presse with the voucher that you received at the time of check in.

While I am pleased that your stay was positive overall, I apologize about the lack of personalized service that you experienced. Providing unmatched individualized service is a hallmark of our standards here at the resort and I am disheartened that you did not experience this during your stay.

Thank you for you positive feedback and it is my sincere hope that I will have the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Arlington, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Dec. 28, 2012. We are currently at the Palazzo and it is ok but at this price point, I think there are far better choices. My biggest gripe is the casino. It is very stuffy and smokey and dark and depressing. No air flow. Problem is that it has many penny slot machines, which tend to attract a gruff clientele. It doesn't have a high-end feel. Next door at the Wynn, it feels like night and day. Airy and bright. Festive lobby, lots of families. Same price for rooms.
Palazzo also has feel of a massed produced event- try to get the concierge on the phone, and you're placed on hold forever. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't do it here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing The Venetian | The Palazzo to be your host during your current visit to Las Vegas. Your feedback is much appreciated and is very valuable to us. I am very disappointed to hear that your visit has not been a complete success. I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian |The Palazzo and our team for your experience so far during your stay.

It concerns me deeply to learn that the condition of the casino did not exceed your expectations. As you know, TripAdvisor reviews are not easily linked to your reservation and therefore I cannot easily find a way to contact you; however, I encourage you to contact a member of our management team regarding your concerns so that they can rectify this situation for you.

Again, I apologize about the challenges you have experienced so far and I want to assure you that we are going to do what it takes to resolve the challenges you have now brought our attention.

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Hotel is very good - all suites; Spacious. separate living room area with TV. Good value! Central location for attractions and restaurants. Elevators are fast and wait is not long! Nice views from upper floors.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you again for your review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian | The Palazzo many times in the future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I can't compare this to other hotels in Vegas as I haven't stayed in them. However...

This hotel was amazing! The staff were absolutely amazing, the room was spotless with everything in it we needed.

Unfortunately the pool wasn't open but then, no pools were as it was winter (still a toasty 27°C which is hot for us Brits!). But it didn't spoil my stay.

I can safely say that Las Vegas is somewhere I would recommend to everyone and The Palazzo is also high on my list.

Thank you Palazzo staff for making the last birthday of my twenties one to remember!

• Stayed February 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your 29th birthday celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

Spencer, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I wanted to voice my displeasure with our recent encounter with the Palazzo. We have been loyal to the Palazzo in the past, staying with there and the Venetian on at least 4 other occasions. We also have been delighted guests in their Prestige Suites.

We recently took a trip with 4 other couples and with my advice we chose Palazzo. That was their opportunity to wow 10 very willing guests. I can say it started with such disgust as we were told at check-in that our rooms (which we had paid $100 deposit to hold) were smoking and only one was left. We came as a group of 10 to stay at the Palazzo. The best your staff could do was put us in the Venetian, on the same floor, and only could waive the resort fee. This was after much discussion.

Upon arriving to our rooms, our luggage took 1 1/2 hours to arrive. We were READY to gamble in the casino and instead sat in our rooms waiting for luggage and one couple's was even lost. The hallway smelled like rotten eggs and sewer gas and our bathroom was constantly making drain noises like you have some interesting plumbing problems going on.

I was so EMBARRASSED at my suggestion for our group. This has, in the past, been nothing but a fabulous place to stay. I felt the need to write this review to make them realize that every guest matters!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

We appreciate the time you took to write about your experience and we are glad it has been brought to our attention. It is disappointing to hear that your visit to our property was not a complete success. At The Venetian|The Palazzo we strive to provide exceptional service and I apologize we did not meet your expectations. I am pleased to know that you have been in contact with our Guest Relations Department, who has been assisting you in resolving your concerns.

We greatly apologize for the unnecessary frustrations you experienced as it is never our intention to cause our guests such unnecessary stress and inconvenience such as the conditions you described in your review. We constantly strive to provide a restful, relaxing, enjoyable stay, and to provide each patron with our Unmatched Guest Services. I am sorry that we failed to impart that service to you. I am glad you have notified us so we can acknowledge your experience and use your comments to improve our service.

Calgary, AB Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Las Vegas can be pricey in pretty much every aspect so searching for a little bit of value is important.

The Pallazzo is over the top like many LV hotels on the strip but what I liked about the hotel is:

Huge rooms - tons of space to host friends and spread out. You could spend all say day in your room.

Great pool - really lots of fun, and just need to keep an eye on the sun about doesn't get blocked by the hotel towers near by.

Overall a great stay.

• Stayed September 2012

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!