“right in the middle” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

Save Saved
You added The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino to your Saves list
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #4 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Montreal, Canada
“right in the middle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

pros : right in the middle of the strip
nice
shopping,
good restaurant
super class
Connect to the venetians

Cons : since its connected to the venetians, i would probably stay at the venetians next time. But so much i can say of cons for that hotel

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write to us after your recent stay. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards.

7,885 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,447)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Victoria, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

This was our fourth stay at the Palazzo and as always the location is great, the staff welcoming and the spaciousness/cleanliness of room makes relaxing within it more enjoyable but this time we did find a couple of changes that we found a bit disappointing. The bathroom amenities have been changed from the lovely Agraria lemon verbena line to a generic hotel line that lacked any sort of luxury and quality was so poor that I never felt like my hair was getting clean. We also ordered room service a couple of times and again felt like there was a change in quality... our breakfast order of corn beef hash with poached eggs arrived without the soft boiled eggs, we called and eggs were delivered shortly after but were hard and there was no adjustment made to our bill. Minor things that will not keep us from staying here again but hoping they improve in these areas for maintaining the luxury feel we expect from this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for Wynn Golf Course View - so nice to look out a green space on a sunny day!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we also appreciate the suggestions you have provided. Please be assured that we do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and we will look into them accordingly. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

My husband and I just got back from a 4 night stay in Vegas. We started out by staying at Harrah's, and had an awful experience there (see review on the travel forum and hotel review). As soon as we walked into the Palazzo lobby, we were treated wonderfully and had an amazing experience.

Not only is the property first class, but the staff, restaurants, casino etc. are all wonderful. You can tell that the employees love where they work (I actually talked to a number of them who indicated that they love the company they work for!).

Palazzo truly changed our entire trip experience from a terrible one to a wonderful one. They have definitely gained lifetime customers. Thank you!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

MARYSVILLE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

LOCATION: great.

CHECK-IN: tons of people milling about... kind of awkward lugging your bags to the check-in area (and through the casino to get to the rooms!) while having to dodge the crowds... service is slow :/

ROOM: booked 2 rooms. Disappointed with the quality - standard was much lower than expected :/ Rooms were clean but in need of major updates. View was crap (overlooking roof of other building). Bathroom clean and amenities good.

Security point before the elevators is an added bonus!

We normally stay at TI, but thought we'd check these guys out. Can honestly say, money is MUCH better spent @ TI!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a view!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and we sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian|The Palazzo to host you during your most recent visit. I am very disappointed to hear that your visit was not a complete success. Please accept our apologies for the dissatisfaction you experienced during your stay.

Should you wish to further discuss the details of your visit, we invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department directly. It is our sincere hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on a future visit.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Stayed here for the Rock N Roll Las Vegas Marathon and was pleased. The rooms are huge, with a split-level floor plan of bedroom and den. The beds were nice, but could have been slightly plusher. There was also a small hole in my duvet cover which was not a big deal. Visually, the suite is great. The decor reminds me of old-style Europe. We had two flatscreen TVs, L-shaped couch, big bathroom with two sinks, glass shower, tub, and makeup powder area. The lighting is also nice. It screams modern but with lots of class. I'm knocking a star off because a manager was loudly arguing with a guest about his bill in the hallway when I returned to my room one morning. That should be done in private and made me uncomfortable. I liked this better than Aria and would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations! Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply to learn that you were made to feel uncomfortable while witnessing a conversation which should have been handled in a more discreet manner. Please be assured I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was great...service was excellent...food @ steakhouse was great.
The reason I marked them down is because of the winter wonderland (or some other bs name) promotion. The reservation person couldn't give details...he said 'the promotion changes regularly, so I don't have details'. When I received the book and checked it out, I knew that I was the sucker. Please...screw me at the craps table, just don't make me feel like a sucker on a worthless coupon book that you were touting as being a cool experience. The hotel is great...the coupon book contents were crap and it cheapened the stay. I blame the marketing person and the person who said 'lets promote a special experience without any details and them sucker people into using our facilities when there isn't any other traffic. 50% off your second drink of you order a full procedure appetizer... Buy one ice skating & get one half off...10% off your bill if you come into the restaurant at a certain time...get a free shaving consultation.'
I come to Vegas once a month for business with a little bit of pleasure mixed in and this was my first stay at palazzo. They got me to stay there through marketing, but didn't create any loyalty (and maybe a bit of resentment) through marketing of an experience that really was a book of crappy coupons.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian|The Palazzo as your host you during your recent visit. We are humbled to have received your insightful comments, for there really is no greater way to better our services than by receiving truly vital feedback from a valued guest.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and I also appreciate the feedback you have provided regarding our “Winter in Venice” celebration and promotion. While most of our guests thoroughly enjoy and utilize the inclusions with their reservations, I sincerely apologize for your dissatisfaction. It is through communication such as yours that I am better able to monitor and improve services for our guests, and I thank you kindly for your time in sharing your experience with us. Please be assured that I do take all feedback and suggestions seriously, and I will look into them accordingly.

I would like to thank you again for your feedback and we all look forward to hosting you again in the future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights, we had a beautiful room overlooking the strip and the mountains and we could not have been happier. The service was wonderful, the room was huge and clean, the service staff were great. I would highly recommend it, one of the nicest hotels we have stayed at.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!