“My best hotel experience ever!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

You added The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino to your Saves list
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3325 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #5 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“My best hotel experience ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stayed at the palazzo for 4 nights and what an outstanding stay! We booked the concierge level so check in was on the 23rd floor and very quick - we were presented with champagne while we were checking in so was a great start to our Vegas holiday. Our room was beautiful, large, and overlooked the strip. The pool was also exceptional and large, and the loungers in the pool are great. The best part of our stay was the services offered with the concierge package. Breakfast was included on the concierge floor with a large variety both hot and cold. Then from 5pm - 8pm there were free drinks (including cocktails) and one of the restaurants in the hotel would cater during that time. So while you pay a little more to be on the concierge level it is so worth it as most nights we had had enough food and drink that we didn't need to buy any dinner or any more drinks! If I'm ever back in Vegas this is where I will be staying!

Room Tip: Book the concierge level
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo during your most recent trip to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and will return.

I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo. Prestige provides the next level of luxury here at the resort and it sounds like you took full advantage of that.

I am glad that you enjoyed the complimentary upgrade to the guaranteed view of the strip from our opulent luxury suite. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian | The Palazzo has some of the best amenities.

Overall I am pleased that you would choose to stay with us again at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I anticipate your return and am looking forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations yet again.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,318)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

For a 5 star hotel it is not even close. TV in living room froze up twice, safe needed programing twice, furniture is very dated and cheap junk, bathroom floors were dirty and no refrigerator. They have a refreshment fridge but don't touch or they will try to charge you for anything you pickup $5 for a 7 ounce coke, $9 for a small box of pretzels. Cocktails on the casino floor are very slow. Throw in a $20 resort fee on the already pricey room rate. Siutes were not so sweet.

Room Tip: Don't waste your money.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo. After saving for so long and traveling so far it breaks my heart that your stay was not a complete success. I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian | The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply to learn that your suite condition did not reflect a level of exceptionality.

Again, I extend my apologies and invite you to contact our guest relations department directly as I would like an opportunity to gather more details of the challenges you experienced and do what it takes to earn your future loyalty. It is my sincere hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations on a future visit.

yorkshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We had a fab hectic week in New York before we arrived in Vegas for 6 nights of rest , we upgraded on check in to the prestige package after reading reviews , the room was like very large with everything you would ever need and the bathroom was amazing separate shower, bath. The views were excellent. Now the presage package is no good if you want to go out on a night as you need to be there from 5 till 8 the drinks are worth it but the food is nibbles and the breakfast is def not continental , it's warmed up ready made food and only on the Fridays and Saturday's did they cook anything fresh, not sure if it was worth the $100 a night but there again the drinks in the hotels in Vegas are very expensive . The pools were fab and the sun loungers best we have ever had had but massive downside was no umbrellas which for us two from England was no good at all . We found the hotel so big it takes ages to get out at least a good half hour from our room to the entrance ! We found the Americans to loud and any staff member in Vegas will not even talk to u without tips let alone hold the door open no offence to anyone,the drinks are to expensive . The food is either junk or over the top price.

Room Tip: Don't stop here if you don't like false , or if you want to get anywhere fast, only do the p...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo.
I am very pleased to hear that you are happy with the suite and its magnificent vistas. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that I weren't able to exceed service expectations during your visit as this is highly uncommon for our exceptional Prestige Team.

I also want to apologize that you felt a generous gratuity was required to receive quality service. Providing five diamond service to each and every guest without the expectation of a gratuity is a fundamental principal of our service standards. We take this very seriously here at The Venetian | The Palazzo and if you would like to discuss the specifics of your situation in more detail please contact our guest relations department directly.

Thank you for your valuable and insightful feedback. It is my sincere hope that you will not allow this atypical experience to deter you from visiting The Venetian | The Palazzo in the future.

N.Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Whay can i say, this hotel was Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! staff friendly, VERY helpfull, Check in was very quick, everything well explained.... the area round the several pools was spotless plenty off staff about if you needed help......Spent one afternoon walking around th hotel, it was huge.....Huge we didnt see half off it!!!!10/10 Our room had strip view(25th floor)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so I may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Mesa, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here with my husband Oct 4 and Oct 5, 2012. Check in and check out was quick and efficient. We stayed in a standard king room and it was huge and gorgeous. There was a living area with a tv, desk, Table and chairs, and modular sofa. Bedroom was well appointed with another tv. Bathroom was large with double vanities, separate makeup area, separate shower and tub, and a small tv. Couldn't ask or want anything more. Lovely hotel, would definitely stay here again. Would not gamble here as gaming area is small and did not win a cent!

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian | The Palazzo has some of the best amenities.

Thank you again for your review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian | The Palazzo many times in the future.

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Had already booked a larger suite, Fortuna I think, about 900 sq ft and on arrival they upgraded us to a Sienna 1400 sq ft. The view was towards the back of Wynn golf course but my wife refused to go to a very high floor.....we were 12th.
Actually the suite was way tt big for two people but the bathroom was amazing with a huge separate shower. The hand held unit was not working and it took a few days to get them to fix it.
Strangely there is no turn down service and fresh towels had to be requested at night....at these prices !!!
We requested extra hangers but these never arrived.
Overall we had a great stay. Taxis were always available to visit other hotels and shows and we really recommend a trip to Fremont Street at night. About $25 each way.
Shopping at the Venetian was stunning although very expensive.
Baggage collection on departure took about 40 minutes and the girl who collected from the room made it very clear that she expected a tip there and then. Another was payable to the guy who loaded the taxi. I guess standard practice and not really a breaking point.
The pool did not get the sun until after 1pm which was good for us but after that time there was little or no shade which was a real problem as I cannot sit out.
I think next time we would try the Venetian as the rooms are the same and it is closer to the strip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo and for providing your review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall and that you will return. I am disappointed that your stay was not a complete success. I apologize specifically that you never received your hangers and that you did not receive fresh towels.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall and look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the very near future.

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I stayed here at the Palzzo September 2010 - were do I starting a holiday of a lifetime. We had a beautiful suite. Quick check in staff friendly - Stay for 9 night nights. Cher fab - Carrot top so funny. Lovely restaurants bars class funky. Shopping to die for especially for guys. Worth a trip. Hotel themes out of this world so different.

Room Tip: Ask for a free upgrate if possible of the strip amazing.....
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo

VP of Hotel Operations

Been to The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!