“Mole and margaritas” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Cairns, Australia
“Mole and margaritas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The margaritas on special are good, I think the deal was two for one. The pollo con mole was really good and filling. We spilt one meal between two. The mole was sweet. We finished with Mexican coffee (with kahlua and cream) which was also good.

“Friendly service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We wanted to have lunch and after reading reviews decided to give this place a shot
Service was friendly but little too expensive for the taste , we were offered guacamole and then charged for it , the food was little bland for us but the portions were filling

Sylmar, CA
“My New Favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This place is definitely a hidden gem! Our server Jose and his team were the best! They were very attentive and willing to make any accommodation that we needed. Now on to the food...Wow! It is the most delicious Mexican Food that I have ever tasted and the portions are well worth the price! Since we are from out of town, we now know to maybe try and share a plate rather than try and take leftovers which we can't reheat. I ordered enchiladas and couldn't decide between the red sauce or green and Jose suggested that I get both. What a great suggestion! I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and family and I can't wait to be back next month!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Blanc, Michigan
“Fabulous Service - Wonderful Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

The service was among the best I've experienced, with multiple servers attending to all guests. Everyone made you feel very welcome and well taken care of. Besides that, the food was wonderful and tasted very fresh and home-made. Even the refried beans that we received with the chips tasted like fresh beans. I ordered the verde sauce on my burrito and it had just the right spice and was a nice change from the red sauce you get at most places. Portions were good-sized and the atmosphere was very comfortable!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Carrollton, Texas
“Great salsa and guac”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were out driving around town and were hungry for some mexican food. Yelp made the suggestion and we followed it. On Sunday, there is no need to pay to park. We went in and were seated immediately. We were offered chips, salsa and guacamole. The guac was really good as were the salsas. The service is impeccable. The waiters are seasoned, professional servers with support staff so you never go without a full glass or with an empty chip bowl. We were so impressed. We will be back! The only reason they get a 4 rather than a 5 is because the portions are massive. We were out on an all day road trip and did not have any way to take our left overs with us. We wondered if there was a way to get our left overs to the homeless but were not sure - so we left them. I would prefer to have a small and large option on menus rather than waste so much food.

• 4 of 5 stars Food