“Good choice in the Mirage” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fin Chinese Cuisine at The Mirage

Fin Chinese Cuisine at The Mirage
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8923 (Paradise)
702-791-7111
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fin Chinese Cuisine at The Mirage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #632 of 3,841 restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Spring Mountain Road
Description: Experience exciting contemporary Chinese dishes tempered with an eclectic blend of international cuisines.
Toronto
“Good choice in the Mirage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

The restaurant is decorated nicely. We got in without a reservation but it was weekday and was still busy. I would recommend one. We had shrimp in lettuce leaves apps which are fresh and tasty. Then some Kung Pao chicken which was not hot at all. I added some hot sauce to flavor it. They gave us a shot of baileys with our fortune cookies and we also had amazing cappucinos. The first Chinese restaurant that could make a good coffee. Actually one of the better cappucinos I've ever had. Worth it if you are dining in the Mirage but I would not go out of my way to get here. There are just too many great restaurants in Vegas to choose from.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
Gainesville, GA
“No flavor at all!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

This was the worst and most expensive Chinese I have ever had. The Mongolian beef had the same taste as the Kung Pao Chicken! Just no flavor at all. We spent a lot of money for this sub-par meal!

Visited June 2012
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Excellent, classy place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

It was the last experience of our recent Vegas trip, and it turned out marvelous. Courteous staff, amazing food, and the aura and presentation were just fantastic -- nothing to complain about, and it put me in a zen and relaxing mood! Would definitely recommend this hidden gem again and again to all that are traveling to Vegas and looking for a classy time.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wetherby, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food in a Well Appointed Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I love good chinese food and seek it out wherever I am travelling in the world....My best to date was in Sydney Harbour...but Finn at The Mirage Las vegas runs it very close...its the second year I have visited and ate twice there during our recent stay...The food is excellent and the restaurant itself is an oasis of calm in Vegas!..I found the service efficient.... Polite but not over friendly...My wife was with me on this trip and is not generally a massive fan of chinese food but really enjoyed Fin.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Food was just OK, service was not good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

We had an early reservation so the restaurant was not busy. Our server was slow and seemed confused. We did not realize that the portion sizes would be so large and we left a lot of food on the table. Some of the food was wonderful, most was just OK.

• Visited April 2012