“Hilarious, my favorite show” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Carrot Top

Carrot Top
Luxor Las Vegas, 3900 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (Paradise)
800-557-7428

Type: Performances
Attraction Details
San Antonio, Texas
29 attraction reviews
“Hilarious, my favorite show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Carrot Top is in a small theatre in the Luxor on the south end of the strip. Tickets were available from Tix4tonight.
The show is hilarious. Carrot Top has lots of energy, he keeps his material updated, and is tailored to the audience. This show was my favorite part of the trip.

Visited August 2014

Charleston, South Carolina
“Surprisingly Hilarious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a cheap show and an excuse to get out of the casinos for a few hours so we took a chance on Carrot Top. Neither of us were fans or his and we had no expectations. Were we pleasantly surprised! The show was hilarious and we have since recommended it to everyone who asks. Two thumbs up!

Visited September 2013
Bribie Island, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“Funny guy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Carrot Top is very funny and clever at what he does. If you sit up front he always gives some people in the audience a shot of whiskey.

Saskatoon
25 attraction reviews
“Funniest show EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Do not miss this show - simple. I have never laughed so much. We enjoyed every minute of this non stop funny evening and I will go again. Such a variety of humour from props to multi media his delivery is fast, funny and skilled.you need to make yourself stop laughing so you can hear the next lines.
Get half price tickets for same or next day at half price booths

'Nugh said. Just go

Columbus, Ohio
16 attraction reviews
“Can't believe I liked this show but I did!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have heard about Carrot Top forever but resisted going to the show. I laughed from start to finish. His observations on Vegas life were spot on and hilarious. The props...where does he get the ideas? Would even go again!