“See this show, he is realy goes out of his way,to give you a good show in las vegas!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Carrot Top

Carrot Top
Luxor Las Vegas, 3900 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (Paradise)
800-557-7428

Attraction Details
Staten Island, New York
61 attraction reviews
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

He is so good ,when the show was about to start i was not sure,but one's he go on stage he was so funny,not bad for a one person show but he had alot of good and funny idea's for you,you have to see it for your self he does so much!

Visited October 2012

Deep in the hot of Texas
12 attraction reviews
“Better than you'd think!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

To be honest, I've always been kind of middling about Carrot Top. I tended to find him funnier than I think when I'd see him on TV but never had a huge urge to see him in person.

I got free tickets to see him from playing on the MyVegas site on Facebook. His shows get good reviews on trip reports so I thought I'd give it a try.

Before the show, they play funny videos. Think America's Funniest Videos and funny animal clips. It made the time waiting for the show to start pass quicker.

I really enjoyed the show. He was very funny and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I did think the very last bit went on a little bit too long but overall I was really impressed.

I would have given it 5 stars if I hadn't had so much problems getting my tickets from the box office. For one thing, the box office is hard to find. I have a thing about heights and can't do escalators. I asked several staff how to find the elevator to the Atrium floor and each time got directed to the escalators.

Once I finally got upstairs, I was in line for over an hour, even though the Will Call line was pretty short, only about 6 people ahead of me.

I would recommend the show (even if you think you don't like Carrot Top much) but be sure to allow a lot more time than you think you'll need to pick up your tickets.

Visited November 2012
San Antonio, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Funny show, but not for kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We didn't know anything about Carrot Top, but bought tickets to the show based on the reviews we read in magazines the hotel provided. When I purchased tickets over the phone, the ticket agent assured me the show was very funny. So did the girl at the box office where I picked up the tickets. No one mentioned that the show is restricted to people over 18 years of age! We had our teenage son (under 18) with us and when the theater manager spotted us, he pulled us aside to explain that the audience is restricted because of profanity, vulgarity, and sexual props. He allowed our son to attend with our permission. We were uncomfortable, but decided to go ahead since we could not get a refund. The show was very funny, but the rating is definitely a hard "R", so parents be aware. I wouldn't have taken Grandma either!

Visited December 2012
Innisfail, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Funny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Never been a fan of Carrot Top until we saw his comedy show at the Luxor. We had heard it was a must see and it is, best value and laughs so far in Las Vegas!

Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
27 attraction reviews
“Too funny”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I really enjoyed him. He is very funny and a little weird but I am glad I went. It was worth the cost of the ticket.

Visited May 2012