“NOVE an EXCEPTIONAL RESTAURANT” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
NOVE Italiano at the Palms is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #438 of 3,959 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hugh Hefner Dr. and Flamingo
Description: NOVE (N9NE in Italian) The freshest & finest ingredients simply prepared – “The Italian Way” whether on the grill, tossed with Pasta or drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and a squeeze of lemon… It’s food brought to Life! Set in one of the most stunning restaurants ever created. The experience at NOVE is an extraordinary opportunity to feel directly connected to the richest culinary histories, period.
connecticut
“NOVE an EXCEPTIONAL RESTAURANT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

WE had a wonderful dinner ther the staff was great and the food was superb.The view of the mountains as the sun was setting was stunning,even though we also had the lights of Vegas.It was a little pricey but you certainly got what you paid for.I only wish the room we had at another venue had a mirowave so we could have taken our leftovers.Keep that in mind when ordering.

• Visited September 2013

Toms River, New Jersey
“Fantasitc”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

My friend was a huge fan of this restaurant. He visits every time he goes. I went with him on the trip before this and was very impressed.

This trip I visited again and was not the least bit disappointed. I made reservations via open table and requested a window seat. Everything was ready when I arrived and did not wait a minute to be seated. The service here is great and by far one of the best I have experienced in all of Vegas.The staff is friendly and extremely helpful.

I am a creature of habit so I stuck to what I got the last time. The CAPRESE and Filet. Even though the filet is small 8oz it is filling and no need to add any additional seasons/sauces then what it is cooked with.I also got the Sauteed Broccoli Rabe which I do not believe is listed on the menu but this choice complements the Filet perfectly.I highly recommend it.

Aside from the great food it offers great views of the strip that are hard to come by anywhere else. In my opinion the best time to reserve your table is just slightly before sunset. Amazing

• Visited September 2013
Arlington, Texas
“As good as I heard it was”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We decided to try Nove Italiano based on reviews and that we had a $50.00 coupon off. As mentioned, this place is on the 51st floor at the Palms in Vegas.

We had the prixe fixe menu and also had the octopus for an appetizer which was very good. Every dish was spot on, especially the rigatoni that I had.

My only complaint would be the bar. My wife and I got there at 6 pm to share a drink for happy hour. The problem was that happy hour is only for well drinks or wine. The cocktails are full price with NO price listed on the drink menu. My cocktail cost $16.00! lol. If I would have known that I would have been happy to pass on "happy hour"

The coupon from Vegas Advisor was accepted making our dinner very reasonable indeed! Would go again, but only with a similar coupon.

Visited September 2013
oswego,ny
“NOVE leaves a BAD taste with us =(”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We researched a spot to have a romantic 50th bday celebration while in vegas. we have been to most of the places with great views (mix,voodoo,strat etc) so we wanted something new. I thought i had found it in NOVE italiano at the Palms. I read reviews and we decided to get a reservation for my birthday dinner.
I made the res for 7pm on thurs 29th aug-even mentioned wanted romantic and couldnt wait to see the view/sunset from there.
so now on the big night we arrive on time and the young lady says happy birthday and another starts to show us to our table...she walks past all the tables by the windows that are clearly tables for two. she continues walking toward the back wall toward a big booth (easily 4 people could sit there) both my husband and i looked at each other - he comments that we walked by the view. So our waiter comes over and we express that we are not impressed with our Big Booth- goes right past him.
So we have our voucher on the table when he came to introduce himself, i mention travelzoo (also had called to see if i needed to do anything special because we had already booked before i found the deal.)was told no.
After mentioning the travelzoo voucher he pulls the menus out of our hands and says he has a special menu for that. he came back with a small paper menu.
so to start he brought us 2 bellinis w peach puree (yuck) nasty and no hint of peach unless you stirred it constantly.
1st course (family style) was mesclun salad w balsamic vinaigrette & federal hill calamari
this was just very average no wow at all - calamari were a bit rubbery and chewy.
now at this point we are both not very happy at all! the noise level in there was of a phrat house and there was a steady stream of people walking past us through a door that accessed drinks or something. when our waiter asked how things were we said" not happy- not romantic in this dark corner next to the grand central station door & very loud- not what we expected." i think he said oh im sorry-there is a concert tonight- then he was off.
2nd course was mozzarella pizza & rigatoni bolognese - again nothing special - the rigatoni was still crunchy in a few spots and barely al dante in others- the sauce was not the depth of flavor that usually comes with bolognese. i have had better at olive garden for sure. so now we are discussing the fact that this is supposed to be a $258 meal?????no way.
our waiter comes to bring our 3rd course and he leaves the plates from course 2. ???so we take our 2nd course plates and stack them at the edge of the booth. again not what i expected at all. we had 3 choices for mains - my hubby had the chicken marsala and i had the grilled flank steak with pancetta & fingerling potatoes. well this is when we said whoever is cooking this meal is either clueless or doesnt care. my flank steak was decent but the potatoes werent even cooked- you couldnt stab it with the fork-unedible. but yet the pancetta was cooked to death. my husband said his chicken marsala was just a big portion of average food. just so disapointing.
then it was time for dessert and the menu said gelato and italian cookies.
(at the begining of the meal we noted 2 allergies no shellfish no nuts!)
so he brings this little cup of gelato and 1 little cookie - so hubby trys the cookie and says dont eat that honey i think it might have nuts. ??? so a few minutes later our waiter comes out with a little birthday treat. it had the same little cookie & 2 little panacottas ? not sure - but it was very gross and very sweet (we each only tried it) then when my hubby asked what the cookie was the waiter said" like a little carrot cake"-& then says "oh you might not want to eat that it could have nuts- we dont make them") well gee thanks.
when our waiter came with the bill he gave us his card and appologized about our experience and said if we come back to ask for him and he would make it up to us. UMMM.....NO
I would never go back there- the food was so very average and the whole sitting us in the corner with no view - the noise level.
so tax and tip was 50$- we paid and got the hell out of there.our waiter did not derserve the 20% he got- and i would not recommend this to anyone looking for a romantic spot.
and to put this in perspective we had a meal at charlie palmer that cost $50 that was amazing! so this place was not for us and left us with a very bad taste!

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Magnifico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great tasting food, great view and the service was just phenomenal! A little more expensive than we're used to, but if you want authentic Italian food, it's worth spending a little more.

• Visited August 2013