“GO SEE IT!” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stomp Out Loud
3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702-785-5555
Improve this listing
Ranked #415 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Performances
vancouver, wa
5 attraction reviews
“GO SEE IT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2008

Went to see Stomp on September 25. 2008 and LOVED it!! We actually got the tickets for free from a couple from NY that won the tickets but had other plans. (see, people from NY really are nice!) I had an idea of what Stomp was, but had no idea what a great time I would have! We absolutely loved the show! It was funny, entertaining, and I didn't want it to end. Do yourself a favor and go see Stomp Out Loud!!

Las Vegas, NV
3 attraction reviews
“Great Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2008

No doubt one of the best shows in vegas. The show was entertaining, unique, and funny. Yes funny, even though there are only about 2 words used in the whole show. I plan on seeing it again. You will enjoy this show.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“One of the best shows in Las Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2008

This show is full of creativity and rhythm. The energy and enthusiam that the dancers and percussionists put it into this will blow you away. If you like dancing,comedy and rhythm you will love it. It is worth every penny.

Vandenberg AFB, CA
“Great Show, Very Entertaining!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2008

My wife and I won tickets to this show but after seeing it we gladly would have paid. It was great. The cast was all extremely talented and I thought it was a very unique show! Would love to see it again.

Las Vegas
3 attraction reviews
“Fun and entertaining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2008

This was the first show I saw since I live in Vegas, and I was not disappointed at all. It was fun, entertaining, varied, actors are very talented, and we all enjoyed it.The theater is not that big and is decorated with all kinds of different objects. Since we are resident, we got a big discount on the ticket price, but if you don't mention it, they obviously won't tell you. Good value for the price.