“Poor customer service” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Nevada Hotel & Casino

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Nevada Hotel & Casino
You added Nevada Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
235 S Main St., Las Vegas, NV 89101   |
Ranked #214 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Santa Clarita, California
“Poor customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Terrible customer service and dirty hotel. I realize this hotel is catered to the younger crowd, however we went for a family event. The place was dirty, room hot even though we called to have the air conditioner evaluated), and to top it off...tried to go to the pool to say hi to a family member. I had my key, but not my driver's license. I was told I could not go to the pool area because I had to prove I was 21 years of age. Well.....I am 60 years old....the "ego" pool bouncer told me, does not matter...... Law..... I have been to many hotels in Vegas and never had to prove I was 21 years old to go to a pool that sold liquor. I went to the manager and she said it was a Nevada law. I finally found a restaurant that was adjacent to the pool and walked through to give my greetings. I am glad I did not wind up in the Hard Rock jail....geese!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Indianapolis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Too bad, was really expecting more. First room: the door was broken and kept trying to open all night. Asked for it to be fixed or moved. They moved me to a room with a view which was the best thing about the hotel-- The room views. Second room had no air. I decided to suffer rather than move to a third room. It smells bad, too. Will not stay here again. Others said the hotel was going through bankruptcy.

Room Tip: I stayed in both center tower and north tower, both were equally bad.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Well I stayed at the no longer hotel and casino The Dunes. Got the cheap room was only 24.99 per night!! Had orange shag carpeting and a funky green, yellow and orange circle and squiggly lined wall paper! Room was clean and quite! that's what was needed since we did not stay in room much! too much to see and do 24 hours love the STRIP, see all walks of life great experience! Food and Drinks were VERY reasonable all around! when travel date is not correct!

Room Tip: Read peoples reviews!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
SoCal
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2007

Not only was this one of the most questionable buildings filled with questionable characters I have ever entered, I cannot honestly say I actually slept in the room from fear of closing my eyes or touching anything with my bare skin.

Nothing else in or around town had a room over Labor Day weekend, and if the car wasn't so small we would've slept in it instead. Carpet, furniture, utilities and elevator appeared to have not been replaced or maintained since 1945. Rusty sink knobs, heavily stained carpet, Soviet-era style ventilation systems, dark creepy hallways, a constant smell of mildew. A night sleeping in this place alone would make for a good 'Fear Factor' episode.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed August 2005, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Nevada Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!