“Glad we wandered in” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Japonais at the Mirage

Japonais at the Mirage
3400 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
+1 866-339-4566
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Japonais at the Mirage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #220 of 3,969 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Romance, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Description: The balance of the East. The exuberance of the West. Our version of the NYC and Chicago favorite is fresh, hip and a collector of rave reviews. Condé Nast Traveler – "Top 66 Restaurants in The World" New York Times – "Culinary Experience with Immense Enjoyment" Bon Appétit – "Everything about this Space Is Good Taste" Robata Japanese Grill Skewered and grilled over Japanese Charcoal 7 Days a Week from 5:00pm to kitchen close Late Night Menu Served Friday and Saturday from 10:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. in the lounge.
Louisville
“Glad we wandered in”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We thought we were going to another restaurant in the Mirage since there was a different menu out front. We didn't realize where we were until we were seated but we decided to stay anyway and I'm glad we did.

We ordered several sushi rolls and appetizers to split between our party, which worked out great. We all got plenty to eat, washed it down with sake and had the sorbet sampler for desert. A great way to have a meal since trying new things kept the conversation going.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent sushi and tempura”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I stopped in Japonais for a bite before going to see Love. I only tried two sushi dishes and the tempura, but the food and service were both excellent. I will return for a proper meal next time I'm there.

Visited April 2014
Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
“fabulous chinese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

we had the dumplings, the fried rice, and 2 different chicken dishes and they were excellent. very pricey though $100 bucks for 2 meals

Visited April 2014
“Fantastic and not over-priced!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We were seated in the front bar area---less formal than the seating in the back---and a view of the casino (great for people-watching).
We had the calamari appetizer--which was to die for! The best calamari I have ever had.
I stuck with somewhat traditional sushi choices and everything we ordered was delicious.
The prices were not outrageous and I would definitely recommend this restaurant!
We ate here before seeing the Joe Rogan comedy show. Service was quick and pleasant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Banbury, United Kingdom
“excellent food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I went here on my first night in Vegas with a work colleague. I was tired and hungry and this place was just what we needed.
The food was really very good, tasty and just the right amount. The service was also very good and not intrusive but someone was always on hand.
It's fairly pricey but not too bad but I woudl say well worth it for a great dining experience

• Visited February 2014