“50 minute deep tissue and spa visit” 4 of 5 stars
Review of MGM Grand Spa and Health Club

MGM Grand Spa and Health Club
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702) 891-3077
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 96 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Kennebunk, Maine
3 attraction reviews
“50 minute deep tissue and spa visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

The MGM spa is small but very nice with large jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, etc. This was the first massage where I have had to ask the therapist to use less pressure. Overall very good, nothing incredible, but nothing deficient.

Visited February 2013

Maple Grove, Minnesota
14 attraction reviews
“very relaxing, wonderful massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Madison gave me an excellent massage - probably the best one I have had! Being able to use the spa was wonderful. The jacuzzi, steam room, relaxation room so fabulous! A 20% gratuity is added on your bill, but they still had a tip line (many tip lines - even one for the front desk staff) I wasn't quite sure what to do. I left it blank at first, because isn't that what the 20% is for, but afterwards did go back and added more as my massage was fabulous! I had read the reviews prior saying that they had everything (hair products, etc) so I didn't bring anything with me. Well, they do have wonderful smelling shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, shavers and hairspray, but they didn't have body lotion or volumizer/mousse/gel for your hair, etc so I felt a bit umcomfortable walking through the hotel afterwards as I didn't look my best. Not a big problem, just know to bring your make-up bag and hair products. It does cost more than a massage at home, but you get to use the spa as well which was perfect after a weekend of walking the strip.

Visited January 2013
Redlands, ca
“Beautiful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Very nice hotel expensive, crowed, and EXPENSIVE. The tables were to much for me to play on, so I didn't even have a chance to play.

Visited January 2013
Kansas
40 attraction reviews
“Bliss and relaxation can be found at MGM Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great facility which is well equiped with all your needs and decorated to the nine's. The Spa at MGM is woth every penny you will spend! I reccomend a massage a haircut and whatever you need to become MR or Miss Vegas!! The staff will make you feel like a king or queen. Enough said what are you waiting for treat yourself!!

Visited December 2012
3 attraction reviews
“Great value but kind of small ( men's side)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I had a 3 day pass ($20 a day) and when you consider what everything costs in Vegas it's pretty cheap. The spa attendants were very courteous. The actual facilities was kind of small. Only had 1 jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. There was also a resting room with some snacks. Only real issue I had was with the water temperature at the sink. Either would not get hot when I needed or cold. It was either or and would not change. But for the location (I stayed at MGM) it was the perfect place to recover from all the walking I was doing. Would definitely go again if in Vegas