I've been here for two months while in town for work. Great apartments just two blocks off the strip, easy walk into the strip if it's not too hot. I have a one-bedroom place which is perfect for one person but slightly on the small side for two. The two bedroom places have a LOT of space. Great kitchens, really nice pool & BBQ area with clubhouse overlooking and tennis courts. 24hr gym with modern equipment. Fully furnished, modern apartments. Just do NOT go via Jennifer Martin Realty. They have been a nightmare trying to get things organized, it took three weeks and countless follow ups to have my Internet and TV connected and to just get access to the pool/gym area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true Resort just 2 blocks to center of The Strip and right next door to Hughes Center and Restaurant Row, 6 minutes to Convention Centers, this luxurious masterpiece is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the fastest growing city in the world! Professionally decorated by Jennifer Lynn. Surrounded by soaring palm trees, featuring 24-hour pools, Jacuzzis, indoor racquetball and handball courts, tennis courts, business center, concierge, secured underground parking, and the finest restaurants right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Meridian Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Luxury Hotel Las Vegas
- Meridian Luxury Suites Las Vegas
- Meridian Luxury Las Vegas
- Meridian Suites Las Vegas