“More bang for the buck” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Magnolia's Veranda

Magnolia's Veranda
202 Fremont Street, Four Queens Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89101 (Downtown)
(800) 634-6045
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Jackson
“More bang for the buck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

You may have to wait in line at this little restraunt at the Four Queens Casino, on Freemont St. I have gone there and ordered their breakfast special (Ham Steak and Eggs), and their dinner special (Prime Rib). They are always cooked and served quickly. Always tasted great, and for the price of $9.95, I felt they were just as good, if not better than some that charged much more.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

United States
“Taste of New Orleans in Vegas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We were drawn to try this place based on the signage for a $9.95 Prime Rib dinner. Read the small print ~ it's $11.95 if you don't have a B Card (casino player's card). We loved the dinner so much that we ended up getting a B Card so that we could get the deal, which we did . . . two more times! The decor is old style New Orleans elegance, the staff was great. Never had a long wait and always had a full glass.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Prime Rib excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had a members card so got a deal on the prime rib supper. $9.95. It was excellent, plenty of food. The only downside was the heavy smoke around the area that overlooks the casino. Would sit further back in the restaurant away from the casino.

Visited March 2013
Watervliet, Michigan
“Walked out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We were seated fairly quickly, looking forward to a good steak. After our waitress brought our drinks, she paid no attention to us. She was busy cleaning tables and after waiting 10 miniutes or better, we go up and left. She showed to enthusiasm what so ever. Won't ever go back!

Visited March 2013
Grand Canyon
“Loco Moco inedible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I went to Magnolia's for a late nite meal. I was going to have the ham steak and eggs, and probably should have had that, but when I saw the Loco Moco on the menu I opted for that. What a mistake. The hamburger was burnt crispy on the outside and raw on the inside even though I ordered it medium. The rice was a stick lump that could have been anything, no flavor at all. The eggs ( I ordered them over easy) were just OK. I tasted the food, and sent it back, but there was a problem. My server never told me the restaurant took the food off my bill and because I just drank water, there was no bill. I waited, and waited, and waited some more with no one telling me I didn't need to wait for a check. When the server (Robert) finally came back to my table, I was a little upset, needless to say. He finally told me I didn't have a bill. I am not sure who trained him, but he is obviously intimidated by a complaint, as he seemed to hide from me after I sent the food back. Overall, I would never go there again!!

• Visited February 2013