“Good basic food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Magnolia's Veranda

Magnolia's Veranda
202 Fremont Street, Four Queens Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89101 (Downtown)
(800) 634-6045
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Deep in the hot of Texas
“Good basic food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I always eat here at least once when I stay downtown. I ate here twice on my last trip. Once I got the French Dip, which was pretty good, and once their prime rib special, which was better than I expected it to be at that price.

The service is always good, even when they're really busy. They're friendly but don't hover and they're efficient. Sometimes there's a line to get a table but it generally moves quickly.

The menu is pretty much basic American food at a reasonable price. You can view the menu online at the 4 Queens site and I believe it even includes prices, which is nice for those of us on a budget.

I've never had a bad meal or bad service there. I would definitely recommend having a meal here. As I said, I always make sure to eat there at least once each trip.

Visited November 2012

Ottawa, Illinois
“Good Food & Good Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The food here was very good for the price. It's not a fancy place, but is clean with a great atmosphere. It makes the average person feel comfortable. It reminds me of family restaurants that I've visited in other places.

Visited February 2012
Enumclaw, Washington
“Fabulous surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

While signing up for the players club at the the Four Queens the staff member mentioned that since it was my daughter's birthday month and she was eligible for a 2 for 1 dinner voucher at Magnolia's. We had an excellent prime rib dinner for $11.95. It was delicious and served medium rare exactly like we ordered. Just as good as the dinner we had the night before for $105! Friendly staff and quick service.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
trevor-wa
“we've eaten prime rib here for 20 years, it's not as good as it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

the 4 queens have had their $9.95 deal for ages and we always enjoy it - last nite (ie new years eve) the meat was huge but tough and only the ajuues and really good hot stuff saved it - but we'll give them a second chance and try them again and hope for the usual tender prime rib

Visited December 2012
vancouver
“"good value"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We were staying at the four queens for 5 nights and ate here 3 times. If you get a players card there are a couple coupons for this restaurant. First time we ate here we had the ham steak which was very good hashbrowns were cooked just right, ham steak large enough for two easily. The second time i had the shrimp dinner very good and husband had the prime rib dinner also good we had plenty left over. another time we shared a steak dinner, again plenty for two. The restaurant is nothing fancy but comfy enough. There could be a long line then hour later restaurant empty , we had good servers and not so good, overall good food, good value we will return!

• Visited December 2012