“Great deal and fun way to see Vegas nightlife! Ask for J-Lo as your tour guide~” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nite Tours International

Nite Tours International
5067 Arville St., Las Vegas, NV 89102
+1 702-877-6483
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #127 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Nite Tours is an Award Winning Company that pioneered Nightlife Tourism since 1990. The Original creator of the Club Crawl and the Party Bus over 24 years ago. Nite Tours is the original and still the top rated night life tourism company Operating in Several Countries Canada, United States and Europe. Experience the best nightlife in any city around the World through Nite Tours. All tours offer "Open Bar Luxury Limo buses", all entrance fees and cover charges, VIP access, only the best attractions and night clubs, Top Rated Tour Hosts, and so much more. Look for our World Famous VIP Club Crawl, Sip Series (Manhattan, Vegas Strip, Union Square), City Tours, Cruise & Crawl, Ghost Tours and many others.
Galveston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We went as a group and celebrated my girlfriends birthday. We got into 4 clubs with no waiting and didn't have to deal with the host in suits at each club that didn't seem too friendly. Our tour guide Jen was amazing! We called her J-Lo all night, dancing with us and she took care of us like she was our instant ibest friend and mom! She even had bandaids for my feet since my heels were killing me all night.

Visited February 2013

CT
“So Much Fun -- Great Way Get a Tast of Vegas Nite Life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Nite Tours was AWESOME! It was my first time in Vegas and I am so glad my friends and I did it -- we all are. It was our last night, and I have to admit by that time we kind of dragging. The tour was great because we didn't have to worry about where to go, or wait in line, and the drink specials were good too. Jen was our tour guide and was fantastic! She had so much energy, was so funny and nice -- she got us in a great mood right away and showed us around VIP style! I would do it again and recommend it to anyone -- and ask for Jen!

Visited February 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“I love it ;-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

A friend and I went to Vegas for a weekend. To make this tour was a really good decision. We had a wonderful host Misty, she did a wonderful job.
In addition all the other people on our tour were awesome. I think without this tour you would stand in line for a club at least 2 hours.
When you want to have a great party night- book it ;-)

Visited March 2013
Henderson, Nevada
“Soooo much fun!!! :D!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I grew up in Vegas and have gone to our fair share of nightclubs and we totally enjoyed the VIP Club Crawl with Nite Tours. We went on a Friday night with Seth as our tour guide and he was great! We started off the night at Lily Lounge inside the Bellagio and were given 2-1 drinks. Most drink specials in Vegas are for well-drinks (vodka, rum, etc) and this was no different. We then walked over to BANK Nightclub. It was pretty dead because we were there so early...usually clubs start to get better as it gets later. I had never been to BANK so it was nice to take a look inside. After BANK we walked over to our Party Bus and that was a blast! We could've easily partied on the bus all night! They had drinks, beer, Smirnoff, champagne. The music and the drinks were amazing! By the time we got to 1OAK at the Mirage we were having a REALLY good time! 1OAK was my favorite nightclub of the night, it was super packed! At one point the dance floor was really hot, but then they sprayed something cool on us...it was so much fun! We waited a few minutes for our Party Bus to Haze Nightclub, but it wasn't long, had some more free drinks, and headed to our final destination. Haze was also packed, but we didn't stay long. My feet were killing me! We ended up at Tacos El Gordo (nothing like some Mexican food when you're drunk lol). All in all, we had a great time and honestly thought it was a great deal! Normally cover is about $20 for women/$40 for men, drinks are about $15-$25/each, we skipped the general admission line on a FRIDAY, and had a party bus with stripper poles and free drinks. I was skeptical when I was reading some of the reviews, but everyone in our group had so much fun that we're planning on doing another "tour" for our friend's birthday! :)

“It is so much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This is a great tour and so much fun. If you are looking to have a great time in Vegas this is your best bet. Misty our guide was great and made everything even more fun. They do a great job I would recommend this for anyone wanting to see all the night life in Vegas.