“Real deal Italian” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rao's

Rao's
At Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
(877) 346-4642
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Real deal Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Ok, this pace has been around for a very long time for a very good reason! They are getting it right. Great atmosphere and great food and service. I am Italian and cook Italian very well and this met all of my standards and the meatballs were some of the best I ever had. I do not know how they make them but please do keep on doing so! They are the size of baseballs! Everything was very fresh and tasty. Very well done.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pasadena, California
“Great Italian Food and Great Wine List”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is always a dining priority for us and it never disappoints. Hard to beat the meatballs. Had the veal parm this time and it was awesome. And they always have a Brunello di Montalcino for under $100!

Visited July 2013
Winnipeg
“Nothing Special”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

The waiter was friendly and attentive, but our meals were nothing to write home about. I had the spaghetti with bolognaise sauce which was rather bland and didn't taste like fresh made spaghetti. My husband ordered a prosciutto and peas pasta in a cream sauce. When it was brought to the table, there were cubes of ham instead of prosciutto. The meals were edible, but not worth the money we paid for them. I will not be returning to this restaurant on my next visit to Las Vegas.

Visited July 2013
San Carlos, CA
“Rao's inas Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have always wanted to go to Rao's in New York, but it is impossible to get in unless you know someone or are a VIP. I have been to this Rao's before, in Las Vegas, and I enjoyed it both times. The food is excellent, and the service was very good. The only down side is that it is very expensive, with pasta dishes in the range of $20.00. $$$$ I had the pasta with marinara sauce (made with San Marzano tomatoes) with ricotta, very good!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Poughquag, New York
“Careful what you wish for.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was totally disappointed. The Veal Parm was dry and pounded so thin that the bread crumbs were more abundant. For $52.00 they must be joking. We asked for extra sauce when we ordered. Hate to think what we would have gotten if we did not. I really do not care about the money. We spent two hundred bucks on a steak for two in another restaurant. In my opinion it should have at least been par too the 16.00 veal parm I order in my local Italian restaurant. The side of spaghetti was pungent and over cooked. The waiter was pushing and pushing everything on us and flat out lying about portion size. Between the food and our waiter you will never see me there again.

Visited June 2013