“A manly manicure and a Great Spa!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Qua Baths & Spa

Qua Baths & Spa
3570 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)
866-782-0655
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Los Angeles
“A manly manicure and a Great Spa!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2009

Recently went to Qua Baths and Spa for a day of decadence. Yes it is a little expensive, but no more so than the Venetian or other spas--and based on what I expereinced and have read here--far better than its competition.

I went on a Tuesday so the lack of crowding may not be typical of a weekend. I scheduled a 1000 manicure/pedicure(my first--my partner was complaining that I was stabbing them with my nail cutting results--so being a manly man I cracked under the pressure). I arrived about one hour early so I could relax and explore the facilites. They give you a tour first--a bit quick and it is easy to get turned around. I won't bore you with the same old description--suffice it to say--very luxorioius, relaxing--especially the saunas and the warm chairs spaced around the jacuzzis. The Showers are very nice and roomy(room for two-i would guess!) and have 3 shower heads.

The manicure/pedicure was done in their in spa barber shop in an extremely comfortable massage chair. I was given the controls, placed my feet in the bubbling warm water and read a book while my manicurist performed miracles on my abused hands/feet. I felt soooo relaxed afterwards and even though it is something I have never looked at much before-my hands and feet did look one thousand percent better.

I highly recommnend the treatment to any guys who have the time--again not cheap--but worth it once in a great while. The spa also very much worth it. My only gripe would be smallllll lockers--if you are working out and bring a change of clothes you really have to jam things in.

Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Relaxing time at Qua!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2008

When we went to Qua, we definitely did not encounter any of the mold or uncleanliness that the previous reviewer experienced. Since we had minimal time, we only got a day spa... but what a relaxing time! For someone who doesn't usually enjoy "spa-ing", my best friend seemed to really enjoy herself. The Arctic room with the snow and ice was quite entertaining for us =o).

Pros:
Many rooms (sauna, steam, arctic, roman baths)
Aesthetically pleasing set-up
Clean & everything still looks new

Cons:
Complimentary fruit looked old and way too ripe
Not as much snacks provided compared to other spas
Service was okay, not the best

new mexico
“Qua needs to clean mold in pool area”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2008

Slime under the rim of the cold water dip!!! Ick, I felt it first then looked and saw black mold between the cold dip and hot whirlpool. I immediately showered , dressed and went to the front to tell a manager.
Before this;
The back staff had been extremely clear in their desire to leave at 6pm on Thanksgiving Day (working on Thanksgiving is an issue between them and their employers). The staff must have asked me 5 times (no joke) if I knew they were closing at 6pm for Thanksgiving. That certainly did not help me relax.
The cool room was pleasant with the foam dropping, and the herbal steam is nice. You should know these various rooms are at the opposite ends of the facility from the hot pools, so tie your robe carefully.

Before I use Qua again I would request a close look at the tub area near the water falls. It should not be black and slimy.
That mold and slime is a serious health problem, which can include MURSA (antibiotic resistant staph).

Ottawa, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Qua - amazing from beginning to end”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2008

went to the spa at about 10 am on a Monday, at first their was only about 3 women their but it got busier as people finished treatments ect. well worth the 45$ It was very relaxing, professional and clean. the baths were amazing loved the artic room and the showers and dressing rooms were clean, and had every possible amenity you could possibly need or want to get ready at the end of your visit. I would recomend this to anyone who is a spa goer and wants to relax in vegas!!!

Edmonton, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“QUA best thing at Caesars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2008

I loved QUA. I received a nice tour and changed into my robe. Then it was time to head for the Roman Baths which I LOVED. Clothing optional here. Settled into the lounge, the tea sommelier fixed me a lovely tea and there were lots of snacks, juices etc. My treatment was a hot stone massage and the practitioner was excellent. Afterwards I explored the rest of the spa and enjoyed the ice room particularly. When getting dressed I was impressed with all the supplies and how clean everything was. I loved it all so much I returned the next day for a Pedicure which was also excellent. This spa is much better then the one at MGM Grand.