“QUA is heaven!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Qua Baths & Spa

Qua Baths & Spa
3570 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)
866-782-0655
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #157 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
5 attraction reviews
“QUA is heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2008

I will begin with my very favorite thing this trip – my day at the spa, QUA……and I do mean a DAY – I spent 7 heavenly hours in the spa and took an hour to shower and dress – all for $45. It was the best $45 I have ever spent on myself and the most indulgent day for just ‘me’ I’ve ever had! So – the rating on this spa is a fabulous 100 out of 10! If you are not into ‘spaing’ just skip this note.

Sunday, May 25, 2008, was a rather chilly overcast day – kinda dreary – and one we’ve never experienced in Vegas before – I figured it might be just the day for my ‘spa’ day I’ve wanted to have since I first read about QUA. So – at 6:30 am I was standing in an empty lobby at Caesars Palace and heading toward the Augustus Tower for QUA. I did not reserve a massage or any services – just thought I’d play it by ear and see if I needed something extra after I finished my day pass…….no need at all – I was so thoroughly relaxed that I cannot imagine a massage doing a thing for me other than emptying out my pocketbook!

Here is a detailed time line of my day – I had expected to spend maybe 3 hours in there – go shower and call DH to meet some where for lunch – well, after 3 hours I checked my phone messages (phone was locked in my locker) and returned a call to DH to tell him he was on his own to have fun while I spent the rest of the day at the spa!

This is a day I wish for anyone who enjoys a bit of pampering........ one WORTH a trip to Vegas -- I would fly here again just to do it!!

Since I arrived at QUA and checked in about 6:40 am I was the only one there for a while so I took some pics…will try to get those posted for you to review, if interested.

I almost reserved a foot massage but near the end of my stay I decided I was relaxed enough.....with a paid service the day fee is waved........ I think about the cheapest thing is $90.....+ tip.

If it is your first time a staff member gives you a nice tour of the facility and a locker (you set your own combination for locking) – which holds a pair of rubberized thongs (…..for your feet … LOL!) and a nice robe for your use.

I wore a swimsuit - but there were plenty in the buff – and a few just wrapped a towel around themselves in the baths - so whatever floats your boat..... There are 3 mineral baths -- very hot, warm and icy and 6 heated tile lounges plus several lounges with cushions. I kept one of the heated lounges all the time I was there.

There are 3 sauna-type rooms - a dry cedar heat, a hot moist herb steam room (and it gets HOT when that herbal blast shoots forth!) and an artic one with snow and ice. It is so cool (no pun intended!) - after the hot ones you are supposed to go into the artic and use ice chips to exfoliate your skin - I did not think I would like it but it is wonderful and feels so divine after sweating in the others!! "Snow" falls from the ceiling -- it is actually flakes of moisturizer....cool! (literally!) Be sure to rub the moisturizer snow into your skin …. It feels so heavenly.

I did the saunas several times -- and then I'd do the middle temp mineral bath….I finally got brave enough near the end of my stay to get into the very hot one and it was fine - and then I sat on the edge and put my legs into the very very cold mineral bath - I just could not bring myself to get into it!..... and I read on the heated lounge for hours -- I had a book to read – they have a few magazines so you might want to bring your own reading material if you plan to stay very long. I could have fallen asleep I was so relaxed.

Soothing music plays all day -- there are serve-yourself counters of whole fresh fruits -- iced tea - coffee - and tons of cans of juices and bottles of water -- even pretzels -- and organic bittersweet chocolate bars - the 70% dark "healthy" kind :)) You just help yourself for as long as you are there to whatever you want to eat or drink. You could bring your own food, if desired.

There is a nice tea- lounge area with special hot teas for those who are waiting for services -- after I was dressed one of the girls in there fixed me a cup of white peach hot tea - very nice.

The showers are nice and quite large with a nice separate drying off area in the shower room as well. -- sprays from top and all around you - nice shampoo, conditioner and body wash. They have hair dryers and curling irons....even brushes, if you need one, in a sterilizer.

There are toothbrushes and paste and razors -- deodorant -- everything but makeup!! So it made getting dressed easy. ....and no paper towels -- only 'real' hand towels -- their laundry bill must be unbelievable - can't imagine how many towels they must wash - I probably used 6 myself as they are too wet to reuse after the sauna.

Anyway - I can hardly believe I was in there for 7 hours before I cleaned up! I figured it was no different than someone lying by the pool and reading for 8 hours! :)

If you do come to Vegas it would make for a very nice relaxing morning -- even if you stayed only 3 hours and not all day! You do not need reservations for the day pass.

I spent the entire morning at QUA (the spa @ C Palace) - it cost $45 for a day pass - a few months ago it was $25 but I certainly got my $45 worth!!! I was there ~ 6:45 am and went to shower at 2:00!!

Vaxjo, Sweden
6 attraction reviews
“Great Spa and experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2008

I visited the Qua Spa at Caesars on May 29th the day before we were going home from Vegas and I loved it.
It was a beautiful spa and so relaxing.

I took the 120min Signature Hourglass Treatment where you get to choose what you want for 2 hours.
When you first enter the spa you are greeted by very friendly people and you have someone who shows you around in the spa, show you your locker, flip-flops and robe.

I came to the spa early so I could relax and look around before my treatment.
I spent some time in the 3 pools with different temperatures, enjoyed the Herbal Steam room and sat in the Artic Room and looked at the snow.
I went to the Tea Room 20 minutes before my treatments and sat there relaxing, eating pretzels, drinking juice and watching TV.

My therapist Yanrong Wu picked me up at 15.00 and showed me to the therapy room.
I chose the Signature Hot Stone Massage, a Calming Facial and the Fountain of Youth oil and scalp massage and it was pure heaven for 120 minutes!
I loved it and would certainly do it again and I really recommend it and my therapist!

Monterey, CA
“Qua Spa at Ceasar worth visiting!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2008

Great spa! A great place to spend the day relaxing with plenty of room for everyone to spread out and not be distracted. The service was excellent.

Clermont, Florida
67 attraction reviews
“I'd Go To Vegas from Florida just to go here!! Not your average spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2008

My second trip to this spa and its so wonderful.

I bought a day pass for my husband and myself, the spa has identical sides for both men and women. Very reasonable considering how we felt when we walked out!

Walking into the spa is just a treat, its beautiful, modern & peaceful. this is not your average spa of just treatment rooms and a whirlpool, oh no! It's so much more!

And its huge! Nose your way around because just when you think youve seen it all you find another little room to relax or try out!

The staff is friendly and attentive.

The roman ritual pools are just heavenly & that room is just dreamy. Grab a warm stone chair and snooze!! There is a cold pluge pool and tempid main pool and a hot pool and its just relaxing!

The snow room is amazing!

The herbal steam room made my skin feel so amazing and i felt to relaxed and energized after 4 days of walking thru the vegas Strip.

The tea room has a tea menu with many varieties of teas and it gives a description of what each tea does for you. The attentive staff made my cup while I chilled out in my robe with fresh fruit and pretzels. There is a help yourself area for coffee, water, juices and snacks.

The sauna was nice treat also.

There are lots of toilets and shower areas, very clean with plenty of complimentary items so you can dress and do your hair. Toothbrushes and toothpaste, razors, shampoo & conditioner, body wash, hairdryers, combs, curling irons, make up applicators, showercaps, always fresh clean soft huge towels everywhere, dreamy robes and gel sandals while your there.... just bring your makeup to freshen up as you leave.

The spa services were pricey but the other ladies told me they were amazing! Massages, body treatments & other goodies for your body!

The mens side has a steam room with sinks and herbal steam while you shave, so my husband came out with a great smooth face!

I highly recommend this for a quiet treat away from the strip or girlfriends wanting to relax. My husband is not a frequent spa goer like myself but he enjoyed it so much!

We spent 3 hours total of private relaxing time and it was perfect to rejuvenate even without the services on our last day in Vegas, as we were well worn out. I felt 10 years younger leaving... til we hit the strip again!

It has a great shop with nice spa products & I recommend the day pass to anyone needing to relax !!!

Pennsylvania
“Not a happy customer, many other better choices in Las Vegas”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2007

Having booked my spa appt. well in a month in advance, I would have thought things would have been as planned, not so ! My coworker and I arrived at Qua and were shown around the spa area, it is beautiful, but when we were told the Arctic Room was closed, that changed our whole spa experience. I really thought the person showing us around was terribly bored with doing her job, the water in the refrigerator was warm, never cold, the robe I was given was stained, and to be honest, it was just very disappointing. I did ask for a clean robe and was given one, but they did not seem to happy with my request. My treatments were not as I had requested, they had set up a male therapist for my body wrap, and I told them when I booked my appt. I did not want any male therapists. I was able to get this corrected, however I could not have the Fiji Ritual as requested, and things were running late. I was compensated with some retail products that I greatly appreciated, thanks to Sara who went above and beyond to accomodate me, but all in all, Qua did not meet my expectations to say the least. I was very disappointed in the Lomi Lomi massage that is to consist of long flowing strokes, mine was more of an "on the spot deep tissue", not exactly what I have had with Lomi Lomi in the past. Be cautious of the styling area, the brush that I chose to dry my hair was filled with hair from someone and not mine, no sanitation from what I could see. The bottom line is that after spending $500 plus, I would not return to the Qua, highly overpriced for what you get and I would really rather return the Spa Mandlay on my next visit to Las Vegas.