“Five-star relaxation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Qua Baths & Spa

Qua Baths & Spa
3570 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)
866-782-0655
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #157 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Maui, Hawaii
“Five-star relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I booked a massage for myself and mom as a mother of the bride gift the day before my wedding. We arrived at Qua around 12 p.m. on Friday and I ended up staying until 6 p.m. just doing my rounds from the baths to the arctic room to the herbal room to the jacuzzi. Repeat about 6 times and you have one very relaxed bride. So relaxed, in fact, that I woke up at 6 a.m. on
Saturday - the day of my wedding - and went back down to Qua, buying a day pass ($45) and spending six hours at the spa again.

The massages were great, but I found the most value and relaxation in all the other amenities that Qua offered. And for $45 for a day pass and access to all those amenities, I would be willing to purchase a pass for every day of my stay in the future. The 3 baths (room temperature, hot, and cold) were completely relaxing. I found myself spending a lot of time in the arctic room and herbal steam rooms as well, going back and forth between each one.

Garland, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Mom and I were so relaxed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This place is great! The staff are wonderful! A full fridge of juices and water. Cold towels to wipe your face after a steam. I love the roman baths section, fun and relaxing. The steam room was intense, but I loved it. Also, the frozen moisturizer that snows down on you in the ice room was fun to catch and spread on your skin. It was hard to do legs though, lol.
My mom had a blast, and I'm glad I could treat her to this experience. It was not crowded, but we came on a Thursday after a holiday weekend. Highly recommended!

Allentown, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Beware of Snow Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great place to relax and alot of spa treatments available. One downside was a vent in the snow room had fallen off and exposed a nice sharp metal which left a nice gash on my back. But none the less, worth the money and they were very accommodating to our group of 6

Visited April 2013
Bristol, UK
45 attraction reviews
“Great spa. Lights too bright.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

A lovely spa for 45 bucks a day, and treatments always high quality. However, I found my time in the sauna and steam rooms less relaxing. The lights in the mens sauna/steam area are ridiculously bright - to the point of blinding you as they reflect off the dark interiors. There are dimmers, but the attendants keep switching them up. I was relaxing in one of the rooms and suddenly the lights went up. I shouted 'oi' and the attendant responded saying the lights were meant to be fully on - well don't put dimmer switches on the door. It turned a relaxing experience into something less relaxing and I couldn't understand why they were so bright.

Other than that a lovely spa, but with the lights I'd prefer the wet areas at some of the other Vegas spas.

Des Moines, Iowa
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My friend and I came around 8 am to enjoy the spa before our 11am massages. The spa was amazing, I could've stayed all day. The different hot tubs were fun to try the different temperatures. I loved the steam room and the snow room. There was plenty of tea, water, and snacks. All the staff was friendly and welcoming. When we first arrived there was hardly anyone in the spa, it got busier toward the afternoon but it was by no means crowded. My hot stone massage was just ok but my friend said hers was the best she ever had. The showers had everything you need to shower and get ready including a hair dryer. I would definitely come back even if it was just to use the facilities.

Visited April 2013