“Massage: Just OK; Facial & Overall Experience: 5 star!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Qua Baths & Spa

Qua Baths & Spa
3570 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)
866-782-0655
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #157 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Boston, MA
8 attraction reviews
“Massage: Just OK; Facial & Overall Experience: 5 star!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

The facility is AMAZING! The minute I walked in, I felt myself give a huge sigh of contentment (not something one does often in Las Vegas). The Spa is very easy to find - the hotel did a great job with signs, directions, etc. Check in was very friendly, informative and SIMPLE!

Atmosphere - absolutely amazing! Peaceful is an understatement. The sounds from the water features are calming, but not overwhelming.
They do seem to be slightly understaffed with folks doing multiple duties (doing tours, laundry, serving tea). All staff members were very kind and helpful, but seemed to be stretched too thin.
They have great snacks - fresh, organized, plentiful.

MASSAGE: While I enjoyed the massage atmosphere and LOVED the lotions/oils used, I felt that there was room for improvement. I booked a Swedish Massage because I wanted a gentle massage with relaxing, long, flowing strokes. That is not what I got. My therapist never once asked - before or during - about pressure, her strokes were quick and NOT relaxing AND, I got a lecture during my massage about my exercise habits. Being completely honest, she was a talented therapist and she gave me the massage that my body needed (working on painful areas like ACL and IT bands, overly tight quads, etc), but not the relaxing massage that I wanted.

FACIAL: Wonderful. I have very sensitive skin, and had no reactions or real discomfort during the facial. The esthetician was LOVELY and she did an exceptional job (I believe her name was Theresa)! My skin looked AMAZING (which is tough to pull off with someone who has very, very sensitive skin). And, the massage I received during my facial was one of the best massages of my life!!!!!!!!

I've been to other spas on the strip, and Qua trumps them all. I will return during each and every visit.

Seattle, Washington
7 attraction reviews
“I'm now ruined for spas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I decided to get a massage while in Vegas, and I know Caesars always does things right (I worked for them many years ago in L.A.), so my girlfriend and I booked 75-minute hot-stone appts and headed over 2 hours early to enjoy the Roman Baths.

I am now ruined for spas. I've been to many nice ones, including the Bathhouse at THEhotel, which I also loved, but this place has them all beat.

Roman Baths. Large warm pool and smaller hot and cold pools (truly hot and cold). Warm and cool waterfalls. Heated stone chaises. That's right. You heard me. And a robe sauna. Yeah, that means you hang your robe and it's all warm when you go back for it.

Steam room with a SHOWER in the middle of it. So you can douse yourself with cool water IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STEAM ROOM. So awesome.

Cedar sauna, nice, about what you'd expect.

Oxygenated whirlpool.

Arctic Room, 55 degrees, for cooling off after sauna/steam. Unfortunately, the "snow" effect was a bust -- it's just foam blown out of the ceiling, and the blower was clogged so all that happened was big hunks of foam falling now and then. Still, nice to have a pretty room to cool off in.

Juice, fruit, pretzels. The bottled water was actually good, didn't just taste like tap. The attendants were excellent.

And all the usual showers & amenities & comfy lounge with magazines and special teas.

The massage was great, too. Scott was excellent.

We ended up spending 6 hours in the place, because we were enjoying it so much and didn't want to leave.

Some of the best money I ever spent!

Newcastle, Australia
23 attraction reviews
“Wow...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is the only Spa to go to in Vegas.
This place is pretty amazing and sooooo relaxing.
Three heated spa baths one hot, one warm and one in a separate area.
One cold plunge pool.
Heated stone loungers to relax on by the spas along with normal lounges and the constant relaxing sound of water all around.
Two steam rooms one herbal (with eucalyptus) one normal.
One Arctic cold room.
Lounge area with drinks, iced tea, coffee, nibbles etc etc.
Multi jet showers.
A lot of staff but also tends to be quite a lot of visitors as well on both occasions I was there.
$45 dollars may seem expensive but when most other spas are charging at least $25-30 then the little bit extra is so worth it for the quality that you get at Qua.
I will be going here EVERY time I visit Vegas from now on!!
I loved it and I'm sure you will too ;-)

reno
47 attraction reviews
“The best spa in the west”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Being a spa snob, this spa is by far one of the top for the many single sex Roman baths that are cold, warm, or hot. You pick. Then the saunas, again clothing optional. Wet or dry saunas, pick both. I could spend all day soaking here and get my massage, pedicure, manicure. This is the best, at a cost, it is not cheap, but worth it. Standard massage $155, pedicure w gel $135. Free snacks w pretzels, fruit. I expected nuts. Free slippers fitted, robes, lockers, showers, prep area. To be better, they need more snacks, razors, hair ties, amenities readily available in prep area, and a brine inhalation room.

New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“Pampering, but make sure you bring photo ID”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Really beautiful and relaxing spa. I had a 75 minute deep tissue with Renee and it was one of the best massages ever. The roman baths, herbal steam room, whirlpool, sauna, cold room, heated stone chairs were all wonderful and exactly as depicted on the website. However, we had problems during check in hence the four stars. the four of us were all paying by credit card and the receptionist asked for photo ID otherwise payment must be in cash. One person in our party did not have photo ID on her and didn't bring enough cash. the receptionist proceeded to tell us that it is Nevada State law that a photo ID is required with a credit card purchase. I mentioned that we're not from NV and if that was the case isn't that a pertinent piece of information that is left out during the reservation process? She was very insistent that everyone should have been asking me for ID, but this turned out to be the one and only time during our week in Vegas that I was asked for ID along with my credit card. I wound up speaking to a manager and she straightened things out for us. She mentioned that the reservationist is supposed to mention it and that the staff would have to be retrained. Not the best way to begin a spa day.