You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Las Vegas 215 Beltway to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Las Vegas 215 Beltway
Ranked #130 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Canada
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2008

I had read on tripadvisor that this was a good place to stay in Las Vegas, and I wasn't disappointed. My top priority is that the place I stay is clean, and my room was very clean. My room was large and spacious with a desk and desk chair in addition to the usual motel furniture. The entire motel was non-smoking which I really appreciated. I also chose this motel because I could park my own car (instead of valet parking), the refrigerator in the room, and free wireless Internet in my room. The price for the room was below what other places with such amenities would cost. The service from the front desk was excellent and there were no hidden fees. I just had to pay the agreed upon rate for the room and tax. I would certainly recommend this motel to others. (I should say that I am a Priority Club member.)

• Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Boise, ID
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2008

Very nice place to stay. Clean rooms, fairly new. We're picky and would definitely stay there again. Several restaurants within a block or two.

• Liked — New, clean.
  • Disliked — Parking is away from building.
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
Kewanee IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2008

We were pleasantly surprised at the upscale decore. The room was very nice, the bed comfortable. Even a rain showerhead! And just a skip from an exceptionally tasty restaurant with reasonable prices.(Blackjack Lodge)! We arrived totally exhausted from our long flight from Maui, so weren't interested in more than rest and relaxation, thus I can't comment on the convenience of the strip, but if you are looking for exceptional value, a friendly staff , and comfortable, attractive surroundings THIS IS THE PLACE!
The internet worked well, the FREE breakfast although *slightly* limited, was very tasty, and appreciated the shuttle to the airport. They even gave us a 2 hour late check out with no extra charge when we requested it because of our flight times. I have been treated with less consideration by much more expensive establishments. Will I stay here again? Absolutely! Will I recommend it to other travelers passing through? A resounding YES! We were very happy with the service and accomodations provided here.

• Liked — shuttle to airport, free internet, free breakfast, friendly staff, esthetics
  • Disliked — no negative comments
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2008

We just used this hotel for one of our regional company meetings. The entire experience was wonderful; from the first phone call the check out, we loved it. We use Holiday Inn's across the country for these but this has been the best hands down. The staff went out of their way to help us. We had an account manager change in the middle of the process but the new rep contacted us immediately with all her contact info. When we went to view the meeting room the night before it was set up wrong but within 1 hour it was corrected with out complaint or having to hassle anyone. We were very pleased with this hotel and I would stay there for personal as well. The rooms were clean and comfortable. (I'm a germaphobe so for me to say that means A LOT!) I was entirely comfortable in this hotel. THANK YOU TO THE STAFF!!

• Liked — Everything from the friendliness of the staff to the accomodations.
  • Disliked — I have no complaints.
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2007

Holiday Inn, Rainbow & I-215, Las Vegas.
Booked a two night stay in an Executive Room, and was very pleased. Hotel is only a few months "new," and is positively spotless.
Beautiful and dramatic design, colors, and textures abound- both in guest room and common areas. Room is somewhat similar in appearance to "The Hotel," at Mandalay Bay, albeit on a lesser scale.
Although hotel offers limited shuttle service- you would be well advised to book this room in tandem with a rental car.
From McCarren Airport- take I-215 WEST to Rainbow Blvd. Hotel is just North of exit. While driving to the Strip,
I found Russell Road- just 2 blocks north of hotel to be a quicker conduit. A 4 mile drive-door to door-brought me to Mandalay Bay, which is the Southern-most Casino on the Strip-proper.
I actually passed by the other Holiday inn Express-on Polaris Avenue , which appears to be appx. 3 blocks to Strip.
This is a non-gaming hotel, but there is a small Restaurant /Bar with limited gaming just a few feet from the lobby entrance.
Across the street is a sandwich shop, and a 24 hour convenience store. This is an area of new development- with only a handful of alternate dining options in the immediate vicinity of hotel.
Computer kiosk off lobby- nice small pool and jacuzzi- suitable for a dip and not much more. Typical HI Express breakfast fare- muffins, cinnamon rolls, h/b eggs, yogurt, cereal, toast, fruit, etc.
All in all- a very positive experience.

• Liked — Spotless and new
  • Disliked — Hard to say- everything is ok.
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
MEXICO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2007

I choose this hotel because the week i planned my vacations, there were some sort of convention and all the rooms in the strip were above $ 400.00 per room.The rooms at the HI express southbelt are clean and spaciosus. there are a shuttle betwen hotel and Mandalay Bay at 10.00 am, without return, so it`s necesary to rent a car. The duration of the trip betwen the hotel a to the bellagio took me 15 to 20 mins. in my rented car. There is a complementary breakfast with hardboiled eggs , yogourts, cinnamon rolls, etc. Just outside there is a good restaurant Black Jack, that opens 24 hrs. and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner (Good Option). Overall it was a good option due to the rates on the strip.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Las Vegas 215 Beltway? Share your experiences!