“Sunday 2 for 1 is great value” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pampas Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #799 of 3,754 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Brazilian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harmon
Description: Pampas Brazilian Grille is Las Vegas’ original Strip Churrascaria featuring steak, seafood and the ultimate dining experience! We celebrate the amazing rodizio style of service, where an endless parade of Brazilian meats are brought and carved directly at your table-side. Our variety doesn't end there. You will also enjoy limitless servings from our fresh sides and salads bar, featuring over 50 hot and cold items. We are the perfect restaurant for you; come visit us, sit back, relax and enjoy a lavish dining experience!
Dundalk, Ireland
“Sunday 2 for 1 is great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Staff here where fantastic and very friendly. Food was good and in plenty supply. Only problem I had was that I went here after getting off a 10 hour flight so my appetite was not great. Pity because the food was great.

Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Bel Air, Maryland
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I'm not sure why this restaurant gets a negative. I have been to both Fogo de Chao and two Texas de Brazils. The food was on par with both and the seafood served was a plus.

Visited July 2013
Los Banos, California, United States
“Be ready to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The meat rodizio was divine. We could not get enough of the bacon wrapped filet. This trip we splurged and ordered the surf and turf, but it was not worth the extra money. We loved our dinner and service.

Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Brazilian Barbecue worth going to the strip for”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Im a Local and for me to venture down to the strip on a Saturday really better be worth it.Good News it was! I have done just about every version of the gorging carnivore feasting that one partakes in an establishment like Pampas

This place does 3 things really really well.#1 Service! Always there for you and always with HOT fresh skewers of different types of meat. I took my best friend and her new wife for dinner and here is reason number #2 My best friend only likes well done meat guess what,they made her a variety plate of different cuts of meat all well done! #3 The servings were small which meant We got to try more things and eat more meat!

The salad bar was perfect! They do this thing with carrots that I could have made a meal
The cheese rolls are fantastic and try the soup its all homemade and tasty! Great Service Great Food and Great Variety who cares about the price! The value exceeded the price and of all the brazilian barbecue's I have dined at this one gets my best vote!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
syracuse
“brazilian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

While visiting Vegas we were given discount tickets to eat for lunch so we tried it. We were so full and tried every hot meat just about that came out on skewers. Meat sliced in front of you,even grilled pineapple. Needless to say, we returned to eat there again.

• Visited May 2013