“Even Vegetarians Would Love This Place” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pampas Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #691 of 3,841 restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Brazilian, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harmon
Description: Pampas Brazilian Grille is Las Vegas’ original Strip Churrascaria featuring steak, seafood and the ultimate dining experience! We celebrate the amazing rodizio style of service, where an endless parade of Brazilian meats are brought and carved directly at your table-side. Our variety doesn't end there. You will also enjoy limitless servings from our fresh sides and salads bar, featuring over 50 hot and cold items. We are the perfect restaurant for you; come visit us, sit back, relax and enjoy a lavish dining experience!
Green Valley, Arizona
“Even Vegetarians Would Love This Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Wonderful food-salad bar, grilled meats & seafood. Great atmosphere. Our initial problem was locating the restaurant which is 'next to Planet Hollywood'; Be advised there are 3 PH locations--restaurant, Hotel, and Resort Hotel. Pampas is at the PH Resort hotel in the Miracle Mile Shops (Las Vegas Blvd & Harmon). Because we had 2 for 1 coupons, our group of 8 had to sit by twos at 3 seperate tables which weren't all in the same room(although there was space).....this was a bit bizarre. But the service was outstanding. And the birthday gal in the group got a special desert and a photo!

Visited December 2012

62% Recommend
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Simi Valley, California, USA
“A Must Try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Pampas was a wonderful surprise. A little hard to find, but so worth the effort. We went for lunch, it was amazing. Food on the sides buffet was enough for a meal, but then they started with the meats. No dissapointments there,but we did have a few favs...spicy chicken...steak...bacon wrapped chicken.... we will definately find our way back on our next Vegas trip. Wait staff were suoer attentive, offering to go send out whatever type of meat we wanted more of. Just one warning....turn the little disk to red every once in awhile.......so much good food.....cannot wait til next trip.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bullhead City, Arizona
“25th Anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

The service was incredible. The salad bar was exceptional and would have been plenty to eat with a very nice selection but then they came around a second time with the seafood and asked if we wanted a specific order, of course we wanted more more of the Bacon wrapped Scallops. All I can say is WOW!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lancaster, California, United States
“Pampas Las Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

WOW what a great meal, Service was outstanding. The wait staff were always there so your plate was never empty. Will go there when I'm in Vegas!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ft Myers, FL
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

We’ve never been to a Brazilian restaurant so when I saw the Groupon I thought I’d give it a try. There is no need for the Groupon as there were 2/4/1 coupons all over the place. We had to wait a while for lunch even though the place was pretty empty because they were short on servers. We ordered the Surf and Turf rodizio lunch.

You start at the buffet at the salad bar which to me didn’t interest me in the least. Nothing looked appetizing but then I didn’t come for that, I came for meat! As you already know they walk about and carve off slices for you table side. At lunch they just make up a seafood plate and bring it to the table but you can have as much as you want. And we did.

Pretty much everything was good. Some better than other’s but mostly very tasty. We tried everything and there really wasn’t anything I didn’t like. It is a lot of food if you let it be. I was so full as was my wife until they brought out the desert tray to the couple next to us. Well she had to try the tiramisu which she said was some of the best she’s had.

Having nothing to compare it to I thought it was pretty good. I’d go back

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere