I certainly plan to stay here again because the property is very new (completed in August 2008), it's clean, comfortable, well-appointed and reasonably priced.
Because we were a group of six, we stayed in the Royal Tahitian suite (combination of the Bora Bora and Moorea suites). The Bora Bora had a full kitchen and steam shower while the Moorea had a half-kitchen and a much smaller bathroom. Both types of suites will sleep four (both come with pull-out sofas), but I would opt for the Bora Bora because the larger space and extra amenities (including a deck) are worth it. If your traveling just as a pair and you don't plan to spend much time in your suite, the Moorea is just fine. Both suites come with two large screen LCD TVs and a DVD player.
The only drawback and the reason this property is not a 5/excellent - the location. This is Las Vegas and it's always great to be able to walk out and be a few steps from the action. Tahiti Village is technically on the Strip, but it's definitely not walking distance to the major casinos (not even Mandalay Bay). On the plus side though, it is fairly near a new and very large shopping complex called Town Square.
I think a rental car is a necessity (despite the lack of parking spaces), but Tahiti Village offers free shuttles every two hours to the heart of the Strip.
Overall, it's a great property. If only it was closer to the other major Las Vegas properties/attractions....
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahitian Village
- Tahiti Village Hotel
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa is the newest jewel in the Soleil Management resorts portfolio. This Tahitian themed resort includes three multi-unit residential towers surrounding a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sandy beach entry pool, hot tub, and a quarter mile long lazy river. Tahiti Village includes a three-story, 42,000 square foot hotel style lobby, Tahiti Joe's Restaurant featuring Tahitian cuisine for lunch and dinner, and Mahana Spa a full-service spa located on the ninth floor of tower five. Also open 24 hours a day are two fitness centers and a business center with high-speed Internet access. Family and children activities, including water aerobics and treasure hunts, are held daily for a surcharge to non-owners. Guests can catch a complimentary shuttle to The Strip, which is only two miles away. Families appreciate the spacious suites with kitchens or kitchenettes – a true feeling of being home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Loews Hotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.