We found that the room/suite and bed to be very comfortable. The main problem here is with the parking and elevators. There are not enough parking spaces at the entrance to the tall tower for guests checking in. When you consider that this resort is very focused on families, multiple people come with lots of luggage and stuff. Yet there are only a couple of luggage carts available, and you have to enter at the main entrance because despite the fact that there are 3 wings for this building, all of the elevators are at the center. There is limited parking at the street level but they do have a multi story parking structure. It is located at the end of the longest wing. However, after parking in the structure you have to go to the street level and enter the building, walk,all the way to the center, take the elevator to your floor and then walk back towards the parking structure to your room. Not very well planned.
We also had an issue on the mid week cleaning. Housekeeping arrived just before 6 pm as we were heading to dinner. Upon our return, we found that though the lines
Ns had been changed, the tub, toilet and sink had not been cleaned nor had the floor been vacuumed. When I brought this to the attention of the front desk, they quickly sent someone up who rectified the omissions and offered her apology though she wasn't the one who had left the work undone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa is the newest jewel in the Soleil Management resorts portfolio. This Tahitian themed resort includes three multi-unit residential towers surrounding a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sandy beach entry pool, hot tub, and a quarter mile long lazy river. Tahiti Village includes a three-story, 42,000 square foot hotel style lobby, Tahiti Joe's Restaurant featuring Tahitian cuisine for lunch and dinner, and Mahana Spa a full-service spa located on the ninth floor of tower five. Also open 24 hours a day are two fitness centers and a business center with high-speed Internet access. Family and children activities, including water aerobics and treasure hunts, are held daily for a surcharge to non-owners. Guests can catch a complimentary shuttle to The Strip, which is only two miles away. Families appreciate the spacious suites with kitchens or kitchenettes – a true feeling of being home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas