This was our first to Tahiti Village after purchasing in November 2012. We brought my sister and her man for their anniversary. By the time we arrived in Vegas we were all getting cranky and stressed from delayed flights, turbulance and delayed luggage. But as soon as we walked into the resorts lobby they were all whisked away by the fragrant scent of the tropics. I mean, how can you be stressed and grumpy ...
Our check in was slightly delayed, however, the girl at the desk was attending to a medical emergancy call so we understand. It was nice that she did acknowledge my presence. I like that. After receiving our keys we were swept away thrpough the grounds to buidling 5 ... WOW!!! The walk was nice, it was quiet ... all we could hear was the sound of the waterfalls from the pools, much better than smoke filled noisey casinos.
The rooms were wonderfully clean and stocked with anything we may require, plates, bowls, cups, wine glasses, dish soap, laundry soap!!! After giving the room a once over we retired to our seperate bedrooms and were out like lightbulbs. When we woke the next morning, we opened the balcony and sat outside enjoying breakfast that didn't cost us $20 a person at a buffet (it was great to have a light fare breakfast in out jammies) and listening to the waterfalls again while the sun shone upon us ... ahhh!!!
I did find that the shower heads were a little shorter than normal, but given the amazingness of everything else, this really isn't a complaint we juse adjusted. We called the maid service for a few more ammenties and they took all of 5 minutes to respond. Wonderful!! When we left we weren't sure of protocol visa vie dirty dishes, so we made sure to start the dishwasher (I mean, really, how hard is that? And it gives those hard working ladies a bit of a break).
We had a minor issue with a smelly sink, but that was fixed the same day we reported it, so again. No complaint.
Overall, we are even more thrilled with our purchase of hte Bora Bora and are looking back to coming 'home' in November for the SEMA show!! Hopefully we will have neough spare time to use the pools.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahitian Village
- Tahiti Village Hotel
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa is the newest jewel in the Soleil Management resorts portfolio. This Tahitian themed resort includes three multi-unit residential towers surrounding a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sandy beach entry pool, hot tub, and a quarter mile long lazy river. Tahiti Village includes a three-story, 42,000 square foot hotel style lobby, Tahiti Joe's Restaurant featuring Tahitian cuisine for lunch and dinner, and Mahana Spa a full-service spa located on the ninth floor of tower five. Also open 24 hours a day are two fitness centers and a business center with high-speed Internet access. Family and children activities, including water aerobics and treasure hunts, are held daily for a surcharge to non-owners. Guests can catch a complimentary shuttle to The Strip, which is only two miles away. Families appreciate the spacious suites with kitchens or kitchenettes – a true feeling of being home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Amex, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Loews Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.