We had the pleasure of staying her for three nights in September and it just might be my new favorite place to stay in Vegas.
We normally stay on the strip, in fact our trip in April had been for a week at the Palazzo. This time we had my boyfriend's parents with us, visiting from England. They were not interested in gambling, so we thought that it would be nice to stay somewhere quieter and Tahiti Village fit the bill.
We had adjoining rooms that were absolutely massive. Our room was the bigger of the two, but they each had a kitchen area and living room. Our room had a Jacuzzi tub and a shower that converted to a steam room. So cool. The kitchens have a full size fridge and stove and had any appliance or utensil that you might need to cook dinner. The rooms were beautifully appointed and clean.
The pool is hands down the best in Vegas. It's a huge complex and we never had to worry about not being able to find a lounge chair during peak times. The pool was full, but never felt crowded, because it was so big. I loved the lazy river. It's relaxing with just the right amount of waterfalls. Tahiti Village does not charge for tube rentals either. The pool bar had strong, cheap drinks.
I really can't find a single negative about this resort. I can't wait to stay here again. Next time we are going to buy steaks and take advantage of the huge BBQ area.
After three nights in Tahiti Village, I felt like I had spent a week in Hawaii!
About a month ago, Tahiti Village linked my blog post on their facebook site. It has a lot of pictures of our stay and other reviews of activities that we did on our trip. Check out of blog review for pictures and further musings.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahitian Village
- Tahiti Village Hotel
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa is the newest jewel in the Soleil Management resorts portfolio. This Tahitian themed resort includes three multi-unit residential towers surrounding a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sandy beach entry pool, hot tub, and a quarter mile long lazy river. Tahiti Village includes a three-story, 42,000 square foot hotel style lobby, Tahiti Joe's Restaurant featuring Tahitian cuisine for lunch and dinner, and Mahana Spa a full-service spa located on the ninth floor of tower five. Also open 24 hours a day are two fitness centers and a business center with high-speed Internet access. Family and children activities, including water aerobics and treasure hunts, are held daily for a surcharge to non-owners. Guests can catch a complimentary shuttle to The Strip, which is only two miles away. Families appreciate the spacious suites with kitchens or kitchenettes – a true feeling of being home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, Loews Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.