Through Sky Auction and RCI stayed in a Bora Bora, just under 1000 sq. ft., 1 bedroom unit with patio (balconies on upper floors) Relatively new and sound proof, with granite counters, stainless appliances, jet tub and separate shower, comfortable king bed, good towels etc, sufficient dishes, coffee maker etc, 2 flat screen TV's (40"?). Room was clean and rates a 5+
It was very cold while we were there so we didn't use the pool (looked excellent for small children, a portion of which was a sandy beach type area), the spas (one was a large adult only) or the lazy river but they certainly looked good. Great, large BBQ areas with plenty of seating to eat out. On site restaurant/bar, Denny's, convenience type store. 2 fitness/work out areas that were good with a variety of newer machines
They have a quite extensive shuttle service although we did not use it.
Staff was pleasant and most accomodative to all requests.
Only things preventing an overall 5 rating were:
Minor - rather limited activity area (we did not participate in any programs so no comment there)
Major - If resort is busy many will have to park in multi story garage which is quite a long distance from most rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa is the newest jewel in the Soleil Management resorts portfolio. This Tahitian themed resort includes three multi-unit residential towers surrounding a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sandy beach entry pool, hot tub, and a quarter mile long lazy river. Tahiti Village includes a three-story, 42,000 square foot hotel style lobby, Tahiti Joe's Restaurant featuring Tahitian cuisine for lunch and dinner, and Mahana Spa a full-service spa located on the ninth floor of tower five. Also open 24 hours a day are two fitness centers and a business center with high-speed Internet access. Family and children activities, including water aerobics and treasure hunts, are held daily for a surcharge to non-owners. Guests can catch a complimentary shuttle to The Strip, which is only two miles away. Families appreciate the spacious suites with kitchens or kitchenettes – a true feeling of being home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas