We stayed here for 3 nights great time lots of fun we stayed in building 5 it is close to everything pool lazy river bbq s. We stayed on the 4th floor we had great view of downtown and lazy river so many things for kids to do very clean and customer service is excellent ,
Full kitchen washer/dryer everything u need just like home and great price STAY HERE .
STAYED AT END JULY SO LOVE THE WEATHER NICE AND HOT
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa is the newest jewel in the Soleil Management resorts portfolio. This Tahitian themed resort includes three multi-unit residential towers surrounding a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sandy beach entry pool, hot tub, and a quarter mile long lazy river. Tahiti Village includes a three-story, 42,000 square foot hotel style lobby, Tahiti Joe's Restaurant featuring Tahitian cuisine for lunch and dinner, and Mahana Spa a full-service spa located on the ninth floor of tower five. Also open 24 hours a day are two fitness centers and a business center with high-speed Internet access. Family and children activities, including water aerobics and treasure hunts, are held daily for a surcharge to non-owners. Guests can catch a complimentary shuttle to The Strip, which is only two miles away. Families appreciate the spacious suites with kitchens or kitchenettes – a true feeling of being home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas