My Husband and I stayed at the Tahiti Village on September 7,2007 thru September 14, 2007. We arrived around 9:30 PM.
Check in was fast and courteous. We were told our room was in the 2nd building on the third floor. The only problem was, we could not find the building. The key would not open the door of what we thought was building two. After a couple of go rounds, we went back to get better directions. We found that it was a certain way you had to put your key in the key pad. That was why we could not get in the building. There was no one to help us with our luggage but we manage to get it to our rooms ourselves.
The Bora Bora room was wonderful. We had a view of the pool and my husband used the balcony every morning to enjoy his cup of brew and every evening to relax before bed,with that breath taking view of an island in the eastern pacific.
I had read the reviews and was ready for the salespeople to rush at us. No such luck! When ever you passed them, they only said"Good Morning" or "Hello".
The water was so hot, you could boil a hot dog until Thursday morning. I did have to take a cold shower. My husband told the staff and by that evening when we returned the water was quite comfortable.
Speaking of the Staff, I was ready for the staff to be rude to us.
Again, no such luck! I was impressed by the staff's knowlege to remember names. Everyday, they called my husband by his last name in speaking to him. The concierge desk, helped me obtain show tickets at a discount price. The staff sent a basket to our room. That was a surprise. Maybe that old saying "treat others as you would like to be treated ", still holds true.
We went on the red rock canyon tour given by the hotel for only $2.00 per person. I could not believe for the price of a gallon of gas, we got a bus trip and sightseeing tour of the canyon.
Having your linens changed in the middle of the week was a added touch. We ate Tahiti Joes ,once and had drinks and Nachos on another evening. Denny's, which is next door was more enjoyable for us. If you show them you room key, you get a discount on your meals. Please read the reviews and remember your vacations is what you make it.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahitian Village
- Tahiti Village Hotel
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa is the newest jewel in the Soleil Management resorts portfolio. This Tahitian themed resort includes three multi-unit residential towers surrounding a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sandy beach entry pool, hot tub, and a quarter mile long lazy river. Tahiti Village includes a three-story, 42,000 square foot hotel style lobby, Tahiti Joe's Restaurant featuring Tahitian cuisine for lunch and dinner, and Mahana Spa a full-service spa located on the ninth floor of tower five. Also open 24 hours a day are two fitness centers and a business center with high-speed Internet access. Family and children activities, including water aerobics and treasure hunts, are held daily for a surcharge to non-owners. Guests can catch a complimentary shuttle to The Strip, which is only two miles away. Families appreciate the spacious suites with kitchens or kitchenettes – a true feeling of being home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.