Have stayed at the MGM Grand Skylofts several times. I must say it's one of, if not the best, hotels I've ever stayed in! Top of the line service! You have your very own special entrance, to avoid all the crowd. You're chauffeured in a Maybach!! The refrigerator is always stocked! You have a dream butler service, where you can select from over a dozen pillow types! Turndown service, fresh flowers, huge closet, Bvlgari bath products, tv's all over the place (including two in the bathroom), KOHLER Sok Overflowing Bath for Two with Effervescence and Chromatherapy, walk-in shower, living room, dining room, office, the list goes on and on.
- Also Known As:
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel Las Vegas
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unveiled as a rare and private sanctuary of sleek two-story accommodations, the AAA Five Diamond SKYLOFTS offers visitors the quintessential Loft environment harmonizing design, ambiance and unparalleled vistas. Located on the top floors of MGM Grand, each loft features 24-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows providing dramatic views from every angle. Priced from $600 to $10,000 per night, SKYLOFTS accommodations are available in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans and range in size from 1,400 - 6,000 square feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Skylofts at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.