You haven't been spoiled until you spend a couple of nights in a SkyLoft. After the Rolls Royce (the Maybach was out for repairs we heard) picks you up at the airport, you're whisked into a world of luxury with a separate elevator to a private check in desk on the top floor. A butler is standing by at all times outside your room, waiting to cater to your every need.
The room itself is off the charts, two story opulence with a bathroom any woman could spend a few hours in. The shower is huge and with a clear glass window, overlooks Vegas below. Did I mention they have a pillow menu? Yeah, it's that awesome.
The only drawback, since I stayed here a year ago, every place else I've been since has paled in comparison. So, you've been warned.
- Also Known As:
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel Las Vegas
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unveiled as a rare and private sanctuary of sleek two-story accommodations, the AAA Five Diamond SKYLOFTS offers visitors the quintessential Loft environment harmonizing design, ambiance and unparalleled vistas. Located on the top floors of MGM Grand, each loft features 24-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows providing dramatic views from every angle. Priced from $600 to $10,000 per night, SKYLOFTS accommodations are available in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans and range in size from 1,400 - 6,000 square feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Skylofts at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.