We went here to celebrate our 45th anniversary, and were not disappointed. While the amenities are nice, we especially enjoyed the over the top service. We had breakfast served by our butler one morning, and splurged and went down to the Mansion for breakfast the next day.
There were a few challenges. I must admit it took a while for us to learn how to adjust the lighting and music in all of the different areas of this two story one bedroom suite. Those who have difficulty negotiating stairs should be warned. Also, there are no instruction manuals on how to use anything, such as the coffee machine, and although your butler will provide a short tutorial, we found that we learned mostly by trial and error.
We were told that the soft drinks were completmentary, but there is no warning that the inviting snacks arranged on the shelf above it are not. So if you read and believe the review written directly below this one that suggests that they are included, be aware that you will find some multiple of $10 added on to your bill.
Our only other mildy disagreeable surprise was that the Jacuzzi is not a Jacuzzi, but only produces gentle bubbles. There are no strong jets. More than making up for that is the steam shower, making the bathroom quite exceptional. My wife was particularly amazed by the television in the mirror, and there is a second one by the tub.
The Sky Loft itself itself is an architectural delight, with its floor to ceiling windows and spectacular views. The bed is comfortable, and I think we ended up with a dozen different pillows from the extended variety offered. But it's the excellent service that makes staying here, if you can affored it, worth the cost.
- Also Known As:
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel Las Vegas
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unveiled as a rare and private sanctuary of sleek two-story accommodations, the AAA Five Diamond SKYLOFTS offers visitors the quintessential Loft environment harmonizing design, ambiance and unparalleled vistas. Located on the top floors of MGM Grand, each loft features 24-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows providing dramatic views from every angle. Priced from $600 to $10,000 per night, SKYLOFTS accommodations are available in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans and range in size from 1,400 - 6,000 square feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Skylofts at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.