My wife and kids stayed in a 2 bedroom loft - simply the best!! If you want to stay in luxury with all the mod cons - this is the place for you. Well worth the splurge for a few days. I've stayed in many 5 star places around the world but nothing compares with the Skylofts. From the moment you walk in, it's just jaw dropping. We came from the Bellagio the week before and there is no comparison.
We initially booked about 6 months in advance direct with the hotel @ $1500/night but found a cheaper rate a few weeks out with Expedia (saved $500/night)
Cannot fault anything with these suites - they are absolutley huge covering 2 floors with floor to ceiling windows - We had great views of the strip and New York New York. The lofts have a separate check in area to the MGM and private elevators. The high tech gadgetry is awesome - a single remote that controls everything - lights, climate control, TV, CD, DVD, Ipod, Iphone, electric curtains and drapes etc. There's big LCD TV's in every room. The bathrooms are awesome - huge shower/steam room with rain shower heads (enough room for 10 people) , champagne bubble infinity edge baths/ spas and 2 TV's of course - an LCD on the wall and another smaller one inside the vanity mirror.
We had a soccer fuseball table in one of the rooms and they even provided an X-Box console with heaps of games which was great for entertaining the kids. All the on demand movies were free as well as a huge DVD library.
Great surround sound system throughout.
The mini bar is free for softdrinks, snacks and Voss water and gets restocked regularly
The pool at the MGM is awesome, I couldn't get our young bloke out of there - a bit of a hike to get there though.
My only complaint is that we had to wait around for about 3 hours until 6pm for a strip view room to become available.
Do yourself a favour and experience this type of luxury at least once in your life
- Also Known As:
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel Las Vegas
- Skylofts At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unveiled as a rare and private sanctuary of sleek two-story accommodations, the AAA Five Diamond SKYLOFTS offers visitors the quintessential Loft environment harmonizing design, ambiance and unparalleled vistas. Located on the top floors of MGM Grand, each loft features 24-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows providing dramatic views from every angle. Priced from $600 to $10,000 per night, SKYLOFTS accommodations are available in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans and range in size from 1,400 - 6,000 square feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Skylofts at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.