“Great service under difficult circumstances” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Envy The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 3,957 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Paradise /Desert Inn
Transit: We have a very loyal group of taxi companies that are always outside our front doors to take very special care of our guests. We do also have a public bus transportation stop right next door in front of the Las Vegas Convention Center on Paradise Road. For those who are looking for adventure we have the MONORAIL Station right next door as well.
Description: Designed to please even the most discerning palates, the award-winning ENVY Steakhouse is a top choice in Las Vegas. The exquisite menus feature innovative dishes with an Italian flair & the most sinfully delicious gourmet steaks. From delectable Premium Angus Beef Filet to prime bone-in rib eye, you'll find ENVY to be a fine dining opportunity you just can't turn down. Made with fresh ingredients gathered from purveyors not just locally, but around the country - you'll find your friends & family absolutely envious of your experience.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great service under difficult circumstances”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Our evening started with Matt our server explaining the menu and wine choices. We made our selections and settled down for a relaxing evening. After our appetizer and salad arrived all hell broke loose. My wife's phone started beeping about a storm alert about to hit Las Vegas. Within minutes a major rain and wind storm occurred. Envy lost power and was on back up generators. The kitchen closed down. Matt never lost his cool,our main food arrived beautifully prepared,not sure how. The evening turned out to be terrific thanks to Matt. Go to Envy and ask for Matt

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Colorado
“Good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We made a reservation for dinner here at 7 on a Saturday & were 1 of 2 tables which seemed strange. The food was good. The restaurant is off the strip but not far. I had a seafood tower which was I would say average. My husband's steak was very good. Dessert menu wss not overly tempting. Drinks & wine were good. Not sure we would return with so many other options in Vegas but we did enjoy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent, even better than I anticipated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This restaurant is somewhat off the beaten path, but it had such good reviews that I wanted to check it out. I was blown away by the decor and atmosphere, it is trendy, but classy. This would be a great place for a romantic date.

I was in a super rush when I went there and my waiter, Joshua, zipped me in and out with grace and ease and not even a hint of irritation.

My steak was excellent, prepared to my liking. Its presentation was lavish and the portions were generous, which fit well with the overall experience I think the restaurateurs want customers to have. And, lastly, the DESSERT! Get the Toffee Cake! It is far better tasting than Gordon Ramsay's, just wow.

You will be pleased.

Visited June 2013
TimHerman, General Manager at Envy The Steakhouse, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
We are so grateful for your comments here on TripAdvisor! To get such a rave review from one of TripAdvisor’s senior contributors means a lot to us. It us terrific to hear that you enjoyed your dinner with us and especially dessert! The Toffee Cake is definitely a crowd pleaser!

Thank you for your visit with us and we all hope for the chance to serve you again!

Saint Pete Beach, Florida, United States
“The Best of the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We went there after reading the many wonderful reviews and they did not disappoint. We made a reservation online telling them it was our 35 anniversary. The place was empty so I was a little wary but our waiter was wonderful. He first started by bringing us two glasses of champagne for the occasion. Then the chef gave us each a small spoonful of a wonderful little starter. We ordered the baked tomato appetizer and it was fantastic. I had the sea bass and it was the best seafood dish I have ever had and I eat a lot of seafood. My husband had the filet. It was cooked to perfection and delicious. We tried the whiskey creamed corn and baked potato which are large enough to share and again both were freshly prepared. The waiter came by again with a special dessert, a flourless chocolate cake with ice cream with Happy Anniversary written on the plate. This was worth going a little out of your way for...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your glowing review and especially for choosing to dine with us on such a special occasion. It is very important to us to deliver outstanding service and a memorable dinner when the night is important to you. We are incredibly pleased to hear that we were successful. Should your future travel plans include Las Vegas, we hope that you would make the trip to ENVY again!

Happy Anniversary! We wish you many more years of happiness!

swansea
“Envy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Went here first night of our honeymoon, restaurant was quite empty, our server was amazing from start to Finnish was always happy and chatty and detailing the menu with enthusiasm
Found the portions to big for me and all food slightly too salty but I think that is just british taste buds aren't used to that level of salt
Couldn't eat it all which was a shame, glad I only had one course S no room for two

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the service you received when dining at ENVY recently. We also appreciate your feedback on the seasoning of your dishes. Comments such as yours help us to examine details and ensure we are operating on all cylinders. Thank you so much for your review.