“I've had better” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Rx Boiler Room

Rx Boiler Room
3930 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (Paradise)
702-632-9300
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Rx Boiler Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #854 of 3,835 restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Las Vegas Blvd South & Mandalay Bay Road
Description: In January 2005, the aquatic-chic restaurant, rm seafood joined the newest wave of world class restaurants at Mandalay Place. Award-winning seafood maestro, Rick Moonen, one of the hottest chefs at the helm, was lured from NYC to create rm seafood. A mecca for seafood lovers and hipsters alike, rm seafood is a relaxed rocking bistro atmosphere that also features a world-class sushi bar & coast-coast oysters at the raw bar. Sleek and fresh with a contemporary look, the restaurant is built from mahogany with lots of glass and reminiscent of yachts and wooden boats. Whether creating a new dish with fresh finds from America's best Fish Markets or praising the provenance and quality of eco-friendly seafood, Rick Moonen's passion for seafood is contagious. Reservations always recommended.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“I've had better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Service was terrible, our party almost left after being ignored for nearly an hour. Then, they overcharged our credit cards the next day...putting full bill on four of our diners cards. Food was decent, but not worth the headache

Visited January 2012

60% Recommend
Kitchener, Canada
“Great food very expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

If you love seafood this is the place to go. but bring your gold visa. We had a coupon from Groupon which was 35. off. well well needed. but everything was amazing,the drinks, food, wine. the table next to us were playing "name the icecream. " the waiter brought out like 25 small samples of ice cream and they had to write what they thought it was. they loved it. We were too full. i liked the atmosphere, food etc.,

Visited May 2012
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“A server would have been a nice touch”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Absoluely the worst service I have ever encountered in a restaurant. We may as well have been invisible. We were four women sitting in the bar area at a table. After waiting 15 minutes in a virtually empty restaurant we had to ask for a server. It went downhill from there. We had o ask for water and he brought one water. We had o ask for bread. By the time he got around to bringing enough bread for 2 people, we were four, our soup was cold. Then we had to ask for our bowls to be cleared. They left the bread plates and dirty silverware. That was enough.

When we left the restaurant we asked to speak to a manager and the woman at podium handed us a comment card. Hope they read this review
. Here are my comment RM Seafood.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fairbanks
“Exquisite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

My daughter (21) and I dinned here on Mothers Day. The food was beyond our expectations. The first thing I noticed was there wasn't salt on the tables... I love salt. To my surprise this was the first meal I've ever had that did not require additional seasoning. I had the chicken and my daughter ordered a lobster dish. We both agreeded this was the best meal we've ever had. The quality of the food and service is above the best there is. Dinning here is an absolute must while you're in Las Vegas.

Visited May 2012
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Live it up, you are in Vegas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I had lunch here in May. The food was very good and the service even better. I couldn't complain about anything at all. Great quality produce cooked very well with great flavors. As in all Vegas restaurants expect to pay more than you would at home (unless home is a big city like New York).

• Visited May 2012