“It's the Beatles” 4 of 5 stars

Currently Oregon
51 attraction reviews
“It's the Beatles”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is a good show but I grew up in the 60's so I'm biased. If I were going to do only one Vegas show it would be O at the Bellagio.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
“Best Show Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

There really are no words to describe what this show is like. I sat there with my mouth hanging open! I really didn't know what the show was going to be about because my daughter & son-in-law took us there & had just told us that we'd love it. they've gone back many times. Stupendous! Entertaining! Fun!

Denver, Colorado
13 attraction reviews
“You really have to love the beatles to fully appreciate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

This show was recomended by friends and after reading other reviews from people on TA i really was excited to see this show. I have to say however that i left feeling a little dissapointed. Mostly because i am not a huge fan of the beatles. I appreciate their talent and they do have a lot of great songs but i have never been a fan and this show is all beatles music. I really didnt understand the story that was going on, but with any Cirque Du Soleil show its always hard to tell whats happening exactly lol. The theatre was great, the sound was amazing, there were speakers built into the seats so that was nice, the staging and lighting and moving pieces were definitely great, the acrobatics and aerialists were fantastic. I think if there had been more instrumental pieces or a live band playing it wouldve been different btu the music is all from digitally remastered studio recordings by the beatles. ALso they are very strict here about taking pictures inside the theatre. I would imagine this is because of all the copyrights. My mom tried snapping a picture during the finale and the usher cut down the aisle and infront of everyone embarrased my mom and made her delete the one picture she took, i even tried to take a photo of the theatre after the show as we were exiting and a guarded threatened to take my phone away. So dont take pictures. If you are a beatles fan you'll LOVE this show. If you are looking for a great cirque experience go see KA or O.

Wiltshire, UK.
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great acrobatics and interesting use of Beatles music. Very graceful at times but also quirky and energetic at other times. Very entertaining!

Coachella, California, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Once in a Lifetime Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I had the pleasure of seeing this show with my 11 year old son. We had the most wonderful time. The creativity, professionalism and talent of the performers in the show is awesome. All the performers look like they are having the best time doing this show. A fantastic experience! Show is done in the round so all seats are great.