“What a show!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Performances
4 attraction reviews
“What a show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Incredible production from start to finish! Music is phenomenal and effects are amazing. More dancing than acrobatics but so entertaining none the less. Top notch in every way. We had amazing seats, I would avoid bottom section you may miss alot of what goes on.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London
63 attraction reviews
“Just as good a second time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

It is really the music and the Beatles theme which really gives this show the edge over all the other Cirque du Soleil and similar shows. The music is great; accessible for the young (I was with a school group on the second visit) and really familiar and nostaligic for the more mature theatregoer. The acrobatics, scenery and lighting are everything you expect from Cirque, but the use of the Beatles music gives it more coherence than most of the shows. It was my seocnd visit in 18 months and I enjoyed it just as much even though we were in higher (cheaper) seats which were a bit further from the action. It is slightly diferent perspective but just as good.

Stockholm, Sweden
22 attraction reviews
“Great show, great show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I am not often at shows, so well, my judgement here is not based from many other shows. But waoow I loved this! Cirque de Soleil just hanging around and it is fantastic. Best music too of course.

Windsor, Colorado
35 attraction reviews
“Great Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I travel to Las Vegas often and have seen many shows. By far, this has been one of my favorite shows. It is very entertaining and the music is great. In our opinion, this show is a must see when visiting Las Vegas.

Minnesota
20 attraction reviews
“Enjoyed The Show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was our first Cirque show and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved the music and visually a lot going on all the time. We sat in the second row and while we could see a lot of the actors close up, I think seats a little higher up would have afforded a better view of everything going on, as we were slightly lower than the stage. A lot of the stage smoke wafted down over us for this reason. A must for any Beatles fan.