“Once we found the place it was the BEST meal we had in Las Vegas!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
129 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5603 (Downtown)
702-386-8399
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 4,078 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Casino Center & Fremont
Description: The 75,000 gallon aquarium is the centerpiece at the sleek Las Vegas Chart House, located in the Golden Nugget's brand new Rush Tower. If you’re looking for the heart & soul of Vegas, this is it - located on famous Fremont Street in downtown. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 27 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you’re sure to enjoy. From top-of-the-catch seafood to succulent steaks, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrées such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi & our Slow Roasted Prime Rib, or indulge in one of our all new items such as Lobster Francese, Stuffed Flounder or New Wave Surf & Turf. We offer an extensive collection of fine wines & whiskies, & decadent desserts like our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake & Chart House Souffle.
Smithers BC
“Once we found the place it was the BEST meal we had in Las Vegas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

After reading excellent reviews I searched this place out. Located in the Golden Nugget, not easy to find, and kind of tucked away in the back, but once we found it we had a stellar meal! We didn't have a reservation and had to wait just about 5 minutes to be seated and once we were seated our server quickly brought us menus. Our server was very knowledgable and helpful. He recommended the porterhouse steak, which I've never had and it was excellent. I make sure to recommend Vic and Anthony's to anyone going to Las Vegas. Highly recommended!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Turkish first
Victorville, California, United States
“Prime Beef ?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and I had never been Down Town, so we went with trip advisors comments an rankings, that this wa the place to eat for my birthday dinner.
Let me start by saying that Patrick our server was awesome, very knowledgeable about the menu and answered all of our questions . And they sat us up stairs so it was very private and quit loved it.
Now for the food, my wife got the New York Strip and I the Rib eye . We were told that they serve Prime grade beef. I'm sorry they need to speak to their buyers or supplier our steaks did not have the texter or taste of Prime beef. They were cooked to a perfect temp med rare , but lacked the crust I expect from a high end steak! To be honest nothing special I can by Prime steaks from Costco and prepare them my self better than this place ! I really wanted to love it! But it was not worth the price !!! Maybe Wednesday nights is the Head Chefs day off? But I cool a better steak! Just because a place is expensive doesn't mean they get a good review, and thou service and atmosphere were great , lets get real it's got to be about the food! And this place falls well short! And I question the Prime beef grade they claim to sell , seems like a way to jack up the price.!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Wear elastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Huge portions, make sure you go online to check out any specials they are running to get the best deal.

Visited July 2013
Champaign, Illinois
“Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This review is long overdue,,,, I was trying to find a great steak place. Vegas has a lot of them. But I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt..very nice shorts and a nice T shirt. It was 108 degrees!! It was a Sunday evening
So SW and Prime wouldn't give me the time of day! They were not very busy! Yes, I tried, and went to both, they didn't seem to care or want my money. The steakhouse at circus circus was booked up. So I thought I would try Vic and Anthony's..WOW!!! So glad I did! They seemed happy that I was there. I sat at the bar..I was by myself. Went to Vegas for the WSOP! Service was outstanding!! There were 2 of the best bartenders/servers that I have had in a long time. Noah and Lindsay were awesome!!!!! They should open a training school!! There's a lot of knucklehead bartenders in vegas! Btw, Lindsay was working on her birthday!!! That's dedication! Noah recommended the bone in ribeye. Cooked perfectly. Medium rare. Spinach salad!! Delish!!! Even the bread and butter before my meal was great!! I can't wait to go back. Great job Noah and Lindsay! Bravo to Vic and Anthony's!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend the Peppercorn Steak. Was the best I ever ate and the service was excellent We could not of asked for a more pleasant and delicious dinner. Champagne and Raspberries little expensive but worth it.
Definitely would recommend and would return

• Visited June 2013